It's not your fault because you're not her.

This takes place right after act 3 so spoiler warning ig?

<Vi's Pov>
I cannot believe she just did that, the powder I knew would have never done this. I have no clue what the hell happened to her but my concern right now is Caitlyn. I look over to her and she has tears already  streaming down her face staining her soft gentle skin, "I'm so sorry Cupcake if I would've know this would happen I definitely wouldn't have brought you here, you do not deserve this at all. I said meaning every single word, I felt horrible for the event that just took place.

<Cait's Pov>

"Let's just go Vi there's nothing we can do now, she's gone and we can't change Jinx." I said avoiding her eyes staring at me softly. She took her hand and put it up to my face while gently guiding me to look her in the eyes, "I'm so sorry." She said with a frown looking like she was about to cry herself. "It's not your fault, she may be your sister but she's not you. You did absolutely nothing wrong" I said as I sniffle trying not to break down again "please just don't leave me.." I begged of her. "Hey, hey look at me. I'm not leaving you. I will not abandon you not now not ever I promise you." She said while trying to find any type of light in my face. She cares and I know that.

<Vi's Pov>

I tried my best to comfort Caitlyn and letting her know I won't leave her, I hope she knows how much I love her because I would do anything for her. This is such a horrible thing that should've never happened especially not to a sweet gentle soul like her. As of right now I just have to love her unconditionally and be there whenever she needs someone to cry on or someone to just hold her. I will be here for it all no matter what, it's the least I can do to repay her though I still feel so so guilty.