Powder x reader who has trouble sleeping

Requested by wolf5728
This is so trash

-you never really had trouble sleeping so tonight you honestly didn't know what the problem was, you stare at your ceiling hoping sleep would just come upon you out of no where because in all honesty you were very tired

-You sighed as you looked over at your clock on the wall hearing it tick 2:00am was the time, everything was silent until you heard your door creek open only to see a blue headed girl walking towards you trying to figure out if you were up.

-Once she saw you were up she look at you with a big smile "Hi." was all that the young girl had said. "Well hello Powder why are you up?" "Why are you up Y/n?" She asked completely ignoring your question as she rose a brow at you. "Couldn't sleep." You simply responded as you shifted your body from the blue headed girl. Laying in silence you then felt a dent in your bed. "Powder why are you here?"

-"Well if you must know y/n, I couldn't sleep either and I didn't want any of the others irritated with me for waking them up." She said as she look down at you. "So you come to bother me? How'd you know I was awake?", "I didn't, but your nice so I knew you wouldn't yell at me."  "Of course I wouldn't yell at you Pow-Pow."

-"Come here." You said as you opened the side of your blanket inviting the small girl to come and lay beside you. "Are you sure y/n?" She asked with worry. "Yes of course I don't see why not, maybe you could also help me sleep.