Level 8: Filolial And Dragon

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice
Italicized Text is thinking
Underlined text is system text or certain items and skills
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:28)

*******************

The scene opens up to show the group back at Beloukas's tent. The two World Jumpers didn't bother collecting their rewards from the "Trash King" as he dislikes demihumans.

Zane: Why exactly are we here again?

Keith: I saw something interesting the last time we were here.

Beloukas: I'm still quite amazed that you two help these scrawny bags of bones grow so much in such a small amount of time. You could get 20 for them if they were virgins.

Raphtalia/Yanoka: But we are virgins.

Beloukas: 35 gold pieces! No, 50 gold pieces for both!

Zane: *rubs his fingers* Now that's a lot of cash.

Raphtalia and Yanoka stared at him in disbelief and looked at Keith for help, only for the kitsune to be chuckling silently.

Beloukas: 100 if you add the kitsune boy.

Keith: Oh for the love of- Ugh.

While Keith grumbled in annoyance, Zane was seriously thinking about it.

Zane: 100 gold pieces sounds nice.

Raphtalia/Yanoka: Master/Sir Zane!

Keith put Zane on a chokehold and began shaking him back and forth.

Keith: I'm not letting you take me! Never! I'll kill you before you send me into slavery!

Zane: *struggling to breathe* I-I ack- I wasn't going to, you dumb fuck!

The kitsune boy sighed and let go of the redhead before he waved him off and examined the monster eggs on the table.

Keith: What are these little things? I haven't seen one before.

Beloukas: This is a monster egg lottery. For a hundred silvers it'll guarantee at least a filolial. You'll win a monster chick that'll double in value if you take care of it.

Zane: A Filolial? The hell are those?

Yanoka: The giant birds that were walking around. *snarkily* Don't tell me you're blind and haven't seen at least one of them.

Zane: Oh... The colorful ostriches around the place. Huh, that doesn't sound too bad.

Keith: If it's a lottery, then I bet that there's a jackpot prize?

Beloukas: Indeed there is! The jackpot is a dragon! And may I remind you, those things are worth 20 gold pieces!

Keith: So a gacha... Oh great, I'm getting flashbacks when I first played FGO...

Beloukas: So, would you two like to give it a shot? Act now and I'll give you a package deal sir! For that and the slave crest!

After making a successful trade, the group left with two monster eggs.

Raphtalia: If you ask me, you shouldn't waste money like that Master Zane.

Yanoka: I agree with Raphtalia on this one Sir Keith. Even with all your money from the queen, neither of you should waste it on things like that.