Chapter 2 Wolf Claws

in the bink of day i awoke to a rusling in the brush next to me but i was blinded by the bright morning sun i couldn't see who it was but i could see were two glowing, beautiful, amber eyes staring at me, before i could say hello the beast hurled its body at me pinning me to the ground.

"WHO ARE YOU STARNGER, AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY DOMAIN!?!" he spoke to me like i was a monster bent of killing him. i could only resond in fear.

"i-i-i... i ran away from home.... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" he looked at me in confusion.

"home? what home? to be this far out the closet cizization would be 50 miles that way..." he pointed the way of the sun rose "But! The forest around here donen't let you leave once you've entered child, so be on your way before i make you my breakfast!"

"no i don't want to go back!" he looked at me angrily growling satnding all fours his amber eyes shouding his greyish brown fur.

"if you won't leave i'll make you" in an instant he pounced at me biting my throat while i punched his in the stomach, niether of us gave in until i accidentally bit his gut he yelped and stood on two legs staring down at me.

"why don't you want to leave? THIS IS MY DOMAIN! MY HOME! AND YOU INTRUDE ON IT! I'LL KILL YOU!" he began to dig his claws in my fur.

"I'm sorry please i beg you spare me i'll do anything you wish"

""Anything?" he gave me a sly look on his face and smirked.

"You son-of-a-bitch. I'll die before i stoop that low. i smacked him in the face kicking in his balls as hard as i could i couldn't belive it but he threw up all over my face some got into my mouth and i rolled from under him and threw up my self we both feeling sick, he got on two leg and still gripping his pulsating testicals ran over to me and dug his claws into my shoulders again before he could finish mei head butted his holding his arms kneeing him continuously in his ball again. he screamed loudly and fell over, but in my he clawed and stabbed my balls furiously soon i fainted but i grabbed him and fell off a cliff punching him hard. once we hit ground everything went black.