Haikyuu AU: The Surprise at the Coffee Shop

Art is not mine                                                                                                                                                      SakuAtsu and OsaSuna

Itachiyama and Inarizaki were having a practice match. Itachiyama ended up winning. The two teams decided to hang out for a while at the new cafe down the street. No one expected Sakusa to agree on going much less offer to pay for everyone's food! His team was extremely suspicious, but just chocked it up to him being in a good mood after winning. Inarizaki was just happy to not have to pay for anything. When they got to the cafe, the only person working the counter was a tired looking girl with black hair and a blue streak going down the side of her head. When she saw Sakusa, who had entered the shop first, she immediately perked up. "Kiyoomi! Two coffees in one day huh? Or have you finally brought your friends to meet me?" She said as the rest of the boys walked into the shop. Sakusa chuckled, surprising all but two people in the group. "No. They picked the place, I just came along to pay. Plus, you make great cinnamon roles and, I get a discount. Knowing them their gonna get the whole menu." The two talked for a few more minutes, and the teams were understandably shocked. Komori was the first to speak, interrupting the girl who was talking about some annoying kid she had to babysit a while back. "Could you two please explain what's happening right now?!" Both ravenettes turned around. Oh! Right!" The girl said. "I'm Kuramara. But please, call me Mara. Kiyoomi here is technically the co owner of this shop since he helped fund me while I was getting it started. Anyway, the menu is below the counter. So tell me what you want, and I'll be with you soon with your food!" She said as she started making a drink and handed it to Sakusa, who took the drink and headed over to a table in the corner. (The shop closed but the boys were aloud to stay) After everyone ordered and got their food, Osamu spoke up and asked the question on everyone's mind, "So... Are you guys dating or something?" Mara and Sakusa looked at each other before Mara burst out in laughter and Sakusa chuckled. "That is hilarious!" Mara said in between laughs. Sakusa sighed. "Mara is the daughter of one of my parent's friends from a school nearby. My parents offered to let her live with them since her parents are visiting family in another country. She couldn't go since she had school and wanted to start a business here. I helped her pay for the building and the machinery to start it." Everyone was satisfied with the answer and continued eating their food and talking, but Mara was relatively quiet for about five minutes before gasping. "If they thought you and I were dating..." Sakusa's eyes suddenly went wide as Mara smirked and all eyes went to them. "Mara! Don't you dar-!" He got cut off. "You haven't told them about your boyfriend!?"  The table went silent, and one person suddenly found their food extremely interesting. Mara noticed this and almost fell out of her seat laughing. A few Inarizaki members made sure she was alright while Itachiyama questioned Sakusa about who he was dating. Mara finally stopped laughing enough to say, "The blond setter." Everyone got whiplash as they turned their heads to look at non other than Atsumu. Atsumu himself looked up from his food to see everyone looking at him. "Uuummmm?" Mara saw his eyes dart over to Sakusa and squealed. Sakusa on the other hand just sighed and nodded. Mara immediately jumped out of her seat and darted over to Atsumu and held his face in her hands, examining him. She stepped back and nodded. "I approve of your choices Kiyo. This one is definitely worth the hours of driving and phone calls." Osamu, finally breaking from his shock, jumped from his chair and shouted, "What?! How could you not tell me?!" The two Miya's in gaged in an argument while Mara continued to fan girl over her non biological brother's boyfriend, the other teammates just sat there and watched the whole  thing, Komori was trying to get Sakusa to talk to him since Sakusa himself was just sitting with his head in his hands. Then, Suna spoke up for the first time since he ordered and held up his phone. "Blackmail." Atsumu suddenly tried to snatch the phone out of Suna's hand, but Suna's reflexes were not having it. "Delete the fucking video! I've got plenty of blackmail on you too!" Suna smirked and shook his head. "You've got nothing on me." Atsumu smirked. "Oh really now! What about all those times you got pegged by Osamu!? Huh?! Yeah that's right! I knew! How could I not when you make the loudest sounds possible and just completely forget my room is right next to his!? I've got it on video too if you still sought me!" That day, two "secret" relationships got exposed, and everyone went home either extremely confused, satisfied, or happy.

This is just some weird thing I wrote in like an hour when I was ten but I hope you enjoyed regardless!