⁰ STRESS RELIEF

PRIZE COUNTER GIRL ‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

PRIZE COUNTER GIRL
‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

CHAPTER ZERO
" STRESS RELIEF "

   Michael Afton felt the need to jerk off

  Working at the pizzeria has brought him to a state of despair and stress, constantly beaten down physically and mentally. He longed for a distraction, some sort of sweet escape from all the torment he's been put through.

   The long Mondays to Fridays were a hustle for him. It even started to affect his health and his habits, but it was nothing too serious. Since his past job made him work the whole nightshift, he lost all hours of his precious bedtime. Now he sleeps during the day and stays awake every night.

   He was in bed chilling on his laptop, one hand on the mousepad while the other was slowly palming his cock through his sweatpants. It's been awhile since he's had an orgasm, and an orgasm was exactly what he needed right now.

   Michael reaches over for the lotion on his nightstand and sighs. This was no longer a guilty pleasure for him, but rather a stress relief. It was needed. He deserved an orgasm— hell, maybe even more than one.

   He then switches to private browser mode before he types in his go-to porn site. Immediately immersed with arousal at the hot porno thumbnails on the screen, his dick jolted in his sweats as he slips it out.