⁵ MAINTENANCE GUY

PRIZE COUNTER GIRL ‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

PRIZE COUNTER GIRL
‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

CHAPTER FIVE
" MAINTENANCE GUY "

   Michael wanted to disappear the next morning at work

Just for a few weeks of maintaining a restorative and healthy sleeping schedule for his new day shift, he had to fuck it all up again. Another sleepless, dreadful night. All because of steamy video chat sex with you. But he decided you weren't at blame for this. It's all his fault for going down this rabbit hole. Getting fucking corrupted by a camgirl that breathes the same air as him now; he did all of this to himself.

Tossing and turning, complicated thoughts racing erratically, shirtless and sweaty, flipping the pillow multiple times, shifting positions, craving for a sip of his water, feeling a constant discomfort, and the never ending flashbacks of you. With his struggle to fall asleep, it was all futile.

   Michael couldn't keep his eyes open the whole morning. He knew it would be dangerous for him to drive at a drowsy state like this. So to make his morning much more worse, he called William to drive him to work.

   Hearing his father babbling and getting mad for sleeping late drove Michael to pass out right on the passenger seat, his head slanted against the window and a bit of drool hanging off his bottom lip like a little kid. It wasn't until he was startled by him "accidentally" driving over curbs and not giving a shit about it.