SUPERVISOR; HANGE ZOE.

❝ 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑; 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐙𝐎𝐄.
by satits!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Y/N, I STOLE THESE CHOCOLATES from first class for you!"

"awe!" you exclaimed, "thank you ms. hange," you gave them a genuine smile but quickly turned into a mischievous one, "i'm telling mr. smith on you."

"WAIT NO, DON'T!"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

BEFORE WE CONTINUE, aside from y/n, i do not own any characters in this story, they are all owned by HAJIME ISAYAMA

BEFORE WE CONTINUE,
aside from y/n, i do not own any characters in this story, they are all owned by
HAJIME ISAYAMA.

THEY/THEM pronouns for hange,
LOWERCASE is intended,
PROFANITIES & smut, lime (?)
mostly crack & fluff, semi-to-no-angst.

PLEASE NOTE:
THIS IS MY OWN IDEA;
if you wish to use this story as inspiration for your own, please do not forget to credit me!

JUST A REMINDER:
english is not my first language. if there are any grammatical errors, please don't hesitate to inform me via dms or via comments. thank you!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

YOU'VE BEEN WORKING AS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT IN SNK AIRLINES FOR OVER TWO YEARS, and every supervisor you've come in contact with, are full of shit.

they're all self-centered, abrasive, volatile, liars, oh god the list just goes on and on. they only care about themselves and their stupid title!

like, all you did was simply walked into the briefing room with an iced coffee in your hand, and in the next day, you received an email from the head office informing you that the supervisor had specified that iced coffee was not allowed?

the supervisor did absolutely nothing in the briefing room but watch and drool over hoshin from tiktok despite being fifty years old!

from that day on, you completely despised supervisors. on every flight you get to operate, the supervisor always calls you to the front section and informs you that what you've been doing is, apparently wrong?

you provided service exactly as they requested and as you trained for, and what you're doing is still wrong? they've got to be joking.

all they've been doing this entire flight is just gobble up chocolates they've stolen in first class while you're there cleaning the shit stained walls in the lavatory!

nothing will ever change your mind about how fucked up supervisors are. nothing.

until, you met them,
SUPERVISOR HANGE ZOE.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

CHAPTER INDEX;
ongoing进行中!

SUPERVISOR; HANGE ZOE.
introduction & chapter index.

[00] AIRLINE TERMS.
showcases all the different airline terms (that i may or may not use) that you should be familiar with inorder to understand and enjoy the story better.

[01] FLIGHT TO CANADA.
preparation of the flight & meeting a special someone after months.

[02] HORROR OF THE GLASSES.
meeting & befriending new people.

[03] PAYBACK.
lesson learned: never steal someone's prized possession, ever.

[04] ASSISTANT-SUPERVISOR.
meeting the flight's assistant supervisor.

[05] PURSER.
meeting the flight's purser (he's quite hot).

[06] UNPROFESSIONAL.
finally meeting the flight's supervisor & superiors get.. unprofessional.

[07] DARLING.
pre-flight briefing & helping out a lost child.

[08] RUN.
the two flight attendants nearly got left behind in the airport?!

[09] THEY AREN'T THAT BAD.
she realizes that, supervisors aren't that bad.

[10] MOBLIT'S RAGE.
he isn't getting payed enough, please let the poor man breathe.

[11] DON'T YOU DARE.
consists a VERY triggering topic, please read with caution!

[12] JUMPSEAT BUDDY.
meeting a new friend, your jumpseat buddy!

[13] START OF THE FLIGHT.
flight finally starts after hours of delay & meeting new people through imessages.