Chapter 03

Chaos

Harry and Crystal rode around Hogwarts on top of the Cerberus that Harry had procured.

"This is amazing!" Crystal shouted as they rode past a group of frightened first years, she and Harry just barley heard one ask if giant three headed dogs are normal and if she could also ride one.

"You don't need to shout" Harry said calmly

"Sorry" She smiled sheepishly "just a bit of difficulty believing what's happening. You're crazy, do you know that?"

"Maybe I am" Harry shrugged "but all I really want is to be free. I want to be free and be me, I want to be allowed to have fun and live my life the way I want to. You should do it too"

"Do what?"

"Be yourself" Harry replied "forget what other people think, be yourself and join me in my mission."

"What mission is that?"

"Have complete and total fun and cause anarchy and chaos at the expense of jackasses" Harry replied

"Ha" She laughed "I'm in"

"Wow" Harry looked at her with wide eyes "you don't take much convincing"

"Hey, I'm siren bonded to you" She reminded him "I'm basically your slave now"

"True, but I am not treating you like one" Harry replied "you're my equal, my partner in crime, my friend. What do you say? Are you in?"

"Sure I ….wait…you're not drunk" She realised

"Never said I was" Harry pointed out "just said you could get similar effects to being drunk if you drink enough butterbeer. Loopholes, you need to learn to use them, they can be very helpful. So can misdirection and implication through words, use them right and you can get a lot of people to do a lot of things"

"Oh, teach me master" Crystal said with a dramatic bow

"Worry not my young apprentice" Harry grinned "I shall teach you the ways of chaos and mischief"

"To chaos" She cheered

"Chaos!" Harry laughed

Harry soon found himself being sent into the headmasters office, in his previous life he had never been here before his second year. But this time he had burst in the great hall with what was the guard for the stone and a dangerous beast so he could admit that he may have a reason for being called in.

He entered and found Dumbledore sitting behind his desk with Snape standing on Dumbledore's right and McGonagall on his left.

"What's new kitty cat?" Harry greeted McGonagall then turned to Snape without even waiting for her reaction "hello batman"

"Did you just call me batman?" Snape asked slowly with a dangerous edge in his voice

"Well, I would've called you Bruce Wayne but he was rich and handsome and you're…not" Harry sat down opposite Dumbledore

"Hello Harry" Dumbledore smiled, his eyes twinkling. Harry smiled back, even though he was resisting the urge to stab the old man in the eye "it's a pleasure to meet you"