Chapter-3

Lia's POV

Fuck,this is bad.

I need to keep my guard up all the time.I have heard stories about the italian mafia and their ruthlessness.I can't afford to make a mistake.

I had sent a message to Dante saying that i have to go to Italy and i will inform the details later.But of course that fucker had to call me when i was on the plane with my 'father'.I know that he saw the caller id.I have never been more glad that i changed it to Bitch.

The point is now he's suspicious that something is going on. I didn't expect anything less form an ex don but this is getting hard for me to keep my identity hidden.

The gang i run 'Viper' has no alliances with the Italians,but there is no enmity there too.Its neutral.But it doesn't mean that i can just blurt out that i run one of the worlds most dangerous gang and I'm also the IRA.

Dante apparently called me to check up on me.He's acting real weird lately.He must be going through something.I told him i will tell him everything when i reach there and not to fucking disturb me again.

I and Dante have been friends for almost 5 years now.I met him at 13 at an underground fighting arena.He was the one who made me where i am now.

I forgot the most important thing.Hes the boss of the the Spanish mafia.Yep.I swear sometimes he acts like a child instead of a ruthless don.

"Tesero,we're here."

I look at the huge mansion in front of me.Im not surprised,even i have a mansion even though its not as big as this one.

I get out of the car and walk towards the front door following my father.

"Your brothers don't know that your coming,so its a surprise for them.Wait here and come inside when i call you,ok tesero?"

I nod and he went inside while i wait outside checking the surroundings.

A big front yard with gardens and a fountain too.The garden had so many different types of flowers.I always had a love for flowers.Theyre just being in their own world full of pretty things and nothing to worry about.Sometimes when i was young i wishes to be a  pretty flower.

I was getting impatient waiting,patience is the one thing i don't have.So i did what any other person would do.I just walked in.

The inside of the mansion screamed richness but it also felt warm and..homey?Weird.

I walked into what i think was the living room and see my father and 4 other boys standing there.

"Who are you!?"one of the boys asked taking out a gun and pointing it at me.

Hearing him, the other boys took out their guns and pointed it at me too.

"Woah there",i chuckled halting in my steps.

"BOYS,LOWER YOUR GUNS,NOW!",father  growled to the boys.

They all looked like their about to piss their pants.The sight was too funny and i starting laughing like hell.Putting my hands on my knees i laughed.

There was no sound coming other than my laughs.After a few minutes i calmed down and looked up to see father smiling and the boys looking at him shocked.

"Hey,I'm Lia,and I'm apparently your sister",i casually said like it was no big deal.

They were looking at me shocked and opening and closing their mouths like goldfish.Except one guy.He was glaring at me,and me being me glared right back.I could tell he was shocked but quickly hid it behind his emotionless mask he wears.Kinda reminds me of myself..

They all turned to look at our father waiting for an explanation.

"Boys meet your sister,Lia.We found her."he said.

The next second I'm tackled into a hug by one of the guys.I just stood there awkwardly and patted his back.After a long awkward minute he pulled back and smiled.I gave a small smile in return.

"Ok Luca,that's enough let her get some rest.",father said.

"Okayy"he squealed and walked towards where the other boys where standing.

"Names" i said.

"huh?"

"What are your names?"

"Oh yeah,ok I'm Luca,and I'm your twin!!"he exclaimed jumping on his toes.

"My twin?" i asked

"Yes tesero,your twin"father said.

"Ok"

"Hello sorella,I'm Alex,18,the cool one here and this grumpy guy here is my twin Alec." the guy who i now know as Alex said with a smile.

So the name of the guy who was glaring daggers  at me was Alec.What's his problem? Anyways.

"Hey bambina,I'm Aldo,your 2nd eldest brother,I'm 20 years old.We missed you so much.",he said with tears pricking his eyes.

Isn't he the 2nd in command of the Italian Mafia?!.And he's crying?

"Wheres the eldest one then?",i asked even though i know that he's doing mafia work.

Everyone stiffened for a moment.

"He's at work bambina,he will be there for dinner.Now let me take you to your room",Aldo replied.

I nod and follow him upstairs.I'm checking the surroundings as i go,one can never be too careful.

We reach a hallways with many doors with my brothers names on one of each.One door had no name. That room must be mine and it was.

"This is your room.Your luggage is already in there.Freshen up and take rest,i will come and call you when its time for dinner"He said and I give a small nod before entering the room and closing the door.

I look around the room. It was a modern dark themed room with fairy lights hung on the walls.Nice.

I decide to take a shower.Stripping off my clothes i step into bathroom to take a cold shower.I always had a thing for cold showers.They give me a relief feeling that i got addicted to.

After showering i changed into my sweatpants and an oversized tee before jumping into the bed.

I nod off thinking how my life turned upside down in a day.

_____

How is the chp?

Words:1031
k bye,love you<3