Chapter-7

Lia's POV

I'm bored.

My brothers were chatting about something that I'm clearly not intrested in.

Dante,Dad and Rome made their way into the living room where all of us are.My brothers stopped their chatter and put on their blank faces.

Dante sat on the couch across me while Dad and Rome sat next to me.

It was silent for a few minutes and i was getting bored.

"Are y'all gonna speak or something?"

"Yes we wanted to tell you something about our job"Dad cleared his throat.

"Fire away"i leaned back on the couch.

"So, we run the Italian Mafia"Rome said.

"Finally!"i exclaimed.Dante was looking at me with  a smirk.

"What?"My family asked with shock clearly written on their faces.

"I told you i also had to tell you all something.I'm the boss of Viper and this guy Dante right there is my friend."i said looking at Dante smirking.

Everyone went silent for a while.

"So you know Dante?"

"That's what i said.Hes my friend"

"How do you know him?"

"I have known him for about 5 years now.Met him while i ran away from that so called house"

I stilled realizing what i just said. Shit.

"So called house? What do you mean by that Lia?"Rome asked with a raised brow.

"I had a shitty childhood which I'm not discussing right now.I will tell you when its time."

All my brothers hesitantly nodded their heads.Dad was looking at me like he was teying to figure me out.Dante was looking at me with concern pooling in his eyes.

"Ok so now the secrets have been revealed i can finally get to work.Dante,i think its time i got back from my break isn't it?"i asked Dante smirking.

"Sure darling.Whatever you say"he said looking at me intensely.

_____
Ok...this is a short and shitty chp.
I will probably rewrite this on the future.
Bare with me ppl ;-;

words:333
Ily guys
byee<33