Chapter-5

Lia's POV

I woke up to the sound of knocking.

Getting up from the comfort of my bed, i made my way to the door and opened it to find Luca standing there shuffling on his toes.

"Hey Lia! I came here to remind you of dinner"

"Ok,ill be there in a minute"

He nodded and i shut the door and changed into a casual top and jeans.

Making my way through the corridors,i hear chatter coming from downstairs.

I went down and everyone turned to look at me. Ignoring them i sat at the free chair next to Luca.

Dad was sitting at the head of the table with Rome and Aldo at both sides.Alec and Alex sat next to Rome while i sat next to Luca and Aldo.

I can't believe I'm siting with the Italian mafia royalty who are supposedly my family.

"Are you all going to eat or are you just keep staring at me?"

Everyone started eating after what i said except Rome.

He just kept on staring at me like he couldn't believe his eyes.

Choosing to ignore him,i started eating the dinner which was lasagna.

The only sounds which were heard where the clatter of forks and spoons meeting the plates.

"Lia,what are your hobbies?I feel like we should get to know you more" father asked smiling sweetly.

knife throwing,art and reading.

"I don't have any hobbies" I'm not going to open up easily just because they're my family.

"Nothing? Like what do u do in your free time" Alex asked me.

I dont get free time,im always working.

"I don't have much free time"i said in a no-more questions tone.

"Oh ok"Alex sighed.

But clearly Alec didn't get the hint that i didn't want to talk.

"What do you mean you dont have much free time" he asked suspiciously.

"That's my personal info that i do NOT wish to discuss" i glared at him.

"Why don't you wanna tell us?" he asked again.

"Excuse me" i said standing up from seat and going upstairs to my room before i said anything i would regret.

_____

Alec's POV

My little sister is finally home after all these years.After she was taken i changed.I started being cold and distant to others and getting into fights.When saw her i couldn't just believe it.One part of me wants to just hug her and never let her go and the other part wants me to avoid her so that i won't get hurt again.

My trust and anger issues ofc didnt help and i chose to ignore her.She might not be my sister,she might be someone who just wants our money. Thoughts like these constantly are in my head and i don't know what to believe.

I know i shouldn't have pushed her to answer the question but i just know that she was hiding something and i wanted to find out what it was.

She was now walking towards her room and away from us,while all of us just sat there looking at her.

"Alec what is this behavior?"Dad spoke up.
(A/N:iykyk)

"Didn't we have a talk about this?We need to give her space,we need to get her to trust us so that she can open up to us!You are not supposed to pressure her after she said that she didn't wanna discuss this!"Rome spoke,his voice laced with anger.

"Guys she was definetly hiding something"

"Yes we know she is hiding something but we can't just expect her to just open up"Alex said with a sigh.

"And we are also hiding stuff from her"Luca said.

"Guys i think we should tell her about the mafia"Aldo said.

"Are u mad?!She would freak out and run away and we would lose her AGAIN!!"I said emphasizing the again.

"Aldo's right,Alec.We can't just expect her to open up if we don't open up to her and she is a
Di Costa,she was born into this.She will get to know this someday anyway, so the sooner the better"Dad said.

"And about her freaking out and running away ,i get a feeling that she wont"Rome said.

We all nodded and finished our food before going to our rooms.

I laid on my bed thinking about my sister and what she was hiding.

We were going to tell her about the mafia tomorrow and i have to admit that,

I'm scared.

_____

Double update cuz why tf not

words:770
bye guys ..love yall<33