"New Plans!"

It's been a week, full of nothing but love, attention, affection and s.e.x, well and also studying because our love birds were writing their final exams and yesterday was their final paper.

**Kira's POV**

"I think we should just stay home and be comfy." I whined as i squeezed Alex. She let out a chuckle and said "I also wish that but we need to celebrate, go out...we haven't gone out in weeks so let's just go please?" She begged. I stood up and looked thoroughly through her wardrobe since i couldn't be home, honestly I've spent all my time here since we got back together. I dramatically threw myself on the bed and sighed, "well i  got nothing to wear." 

"Nice try, wait here." Alex said as she reached for a paper bag in her wardrobe and handed it to me. A black mini dress was inside, oh what the hell? I thought to myself. "No, i cannot wear this, it's...it's not me." I lied. "I'm not taking no for an answer, get dressed, we are leaving in a few minutes." She demanded as she left the room. I sighed as sat on the bed and looked over at the dress, lately I've been feeling restless and so sad but lemme not get into that. I stood up, made my way to the bathroom and took a hot, steaming shower. I got out, stood in front of the mirror and observed my super imperfect body which Alex loved very much. I observed every bruise, mark, cut and scratches. With every bruise, a memory appeared thoroughly in my head making me feel every feeling, emotion even the pain. I quickly wrapped myself with a white towel and went to get dressed. 

Got dressed and gently fought with my Afro as i tied a high puff bun. I stood in front of the mirror and watched the beauty my outer body posses. I heard a knocked on the door and Alex gently pushed the door open and entered the room dressed in black jeans, black turtleneck and a black jacket. My girl looked good i can say. She stopped at my glance, her jaw dropped as she still fixed her gaze on me. Alex? The one person who loves me everyday, every hour, every minute and every second of the day. Loves my imperfect self as if i'm perfect. "So we are not leaving anymore?" I asked. She came closer to me and gently kissed my forehead, "You look beautiful." She said. I smiled in response and we walked out of her room to the car. Selena and David were out so only the guards were 'taking care' of us. We made our way to the black jeep looking like the most expensive young couple ever. We made our way to some formal restaurant, got dinner and talked throughout, then we went to the movies and watched a horror...well it was my pick. After the movie we took a walk, talking about anything and everything under the sun. These moments where we just sit and talk about useless nonsense make me the most happiest because i realize that around her, i don't have to wear this 'perfect' mask i wear in public.        

Best feeling ever? Being safe, secured, loved and Real. 

Our drive home was filled with nothing but happiness, expressing our love through music. We got home and lemme just tell you the night was still young. I got home, well Alex's house and headed upstairs to take a shower with Alex behind me. We got to her room and i went straight to her bathroom."Where are you going?" She asked as she took off her jacket and sat on the bed, glancing at me."Umm, i'm going to take a shower...by myself." I said as i disappeared into the bathroom. I allowed the water to run a bit, just to make the shower steamy enough. I got in and allowed the water to run down my back. "You didn't think i'll let you go through this process of showering alone?" Alex said as i felt her cold hands around my waist and her bare skin against mine. She kissed my neck, "I love you." She whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. "I love you too." i replied as i kissed her lips. Well that shower took time, if you know what i mean. 

I woke up, with Alex's arms wrapped around my bare skin that was half exposed. I silently watched her as she slept, peacefully and soooo cute. But y'all no, i got the most cutest, sexist, smartest and ncaa girl ever. This is the peace you cannot buy and i hoped nothing destroys it.