Punishment

It was already a few hours after every class has ended for today, halls and classrooms were empty.
The only thing that could be heard is the water drops slowly falling from the not fully closed tap from one of the toilets...and also giggles.
Giggles echoing through the halls, and the entire school.
Giggles followed by rhythmic gasps for air, like if someone just run across the entire school up and down several times before their legs just refused to keep going. The noise of heavy breathing came from one of the classrooms. Just behind the closed door of classroom Number 44.
The door of the class was heavily made of dark wood and painted over with white paint that was slowly coming off. But the golden plate with 44 integrated into it, with two golden feathers on both sides of it, curled up like they tried to make the number giggle placed on top of the door was brand new. Made by a special request for the Principal of the school and also one of the teachers at the same time,  Professor Eve. Also known as simply "Devil" among the students.
Mentioned owner of the classroom was inside of it.
---
A thin female figure was sitting in a red leather office chair, her two long covered by black nylons legs were crossed, red high heel shoe dangling from her long and attractive toes, trying not to fall to the cold wooden floor of the room. The holder of the shoes was not much colder than the floor itself. Her grey, clever eyes gazed on the student in front of her. Her slim hand with sharp but well taken off nails at each end of her five fingers, gently and slowly went through her long black hair, shaved on the right side of her head giving her a much more dangerous look. Her red full lips placed under her small but sharp nose opened as she stood up. She took off her black jacket, leaving her in her black turtle-neck.
"I bet you feel stupid now..."
Professor Eve said as her two thin fingers picked up a, long delicate red feather from the surface of her desk.
Pair of small and quite cute feet twitched in fear as those chubby toes clenched in hopes that it will make the torture better in the slightest.
The Professor just shook her head in dissatisfaction.
"I see you have learned nothing...you really are a stupid one, my dear"
The tip of the feather touched the heel of her fresh victim.
"Now do what I tough you and let go"
The owner of the tool said as the tip of it moved up. Slowly but precisely moving in the direction of the space between those two sweet beans. At first, the pair of those delicious looking paws just twitched, jumping up and down in the tight bonds of the black belt tied around her ankles. But with every passing second as she felt the soft blade of the feather approaching her toes, fearing the consequences she slowly moved them upwards.
"Good girl, A-"
Tool slowly slide into its new home between two warm beans. The victim almost couldn't take the torture with this one single stupid feather. As soon as her professor noticed the feather is the most effective tool she hid all other tools and focused just on using this one. Every time she felt the soft bristles teasing her skin she gripped the side of her desk. Biting her lower lip in ticklish agony.
"That's my girl....but you will stay here a bit longer...I want you to meet your new pals~"
She said with a devious grin on her face as one of the shelves In her desk slid open. And soon 9 new long features in the colour of fresh blood landed between her fingers. Exact copies of her previous torture tool, 1:1...

P-p-p-please Miss *snicker*  N-n-now hehe *gasp gasp* NO MORE-E-EKEKEAAAAHAHAHA

Helpless laughs and begs echoed through the entire school again.