Gym - 1

The noise of the doorbell ring in her ears, waking her up from her well-deserved sleep. Sun coming through the broken blinds of her bedroom window harassing her eyes with bright yellow.
*I will have to fix them someday, but today is not the day*
She thought to herself as the doorbell rang twice, again and again.
"I'm coming!...fucking hell"
She yelled and swore quietly, as she placed her soles in the two cosy pink rabbit slippers, laying beside her bed, in the mess of her room. She slowly made her way to the door, the person behind them managed to click that damn button 3 more times before she opened the lock and pressed down the sliver handle.
*DING, DING , DING* and the creak of the old door. It was almost as old as her, turning 20 this year in fact.
On the other side of the door was waiting her close friend Connie.
Young, thin like a stick, with big brown eyes, a small nose with round glasses with gold frames on top,  and a tiny bit bigger thin pink lips. Her skin was always tanned, every time she got out on the sun she just got darker and darker. Her cute, long face with few freckles here and there,  was surrounded by a waterfall of wavy light brown hair that reached her tights.
She was dressed in her usual attire. A yellow oversized shirt in a flowery pattern, and a white crop top that exposed her very slim stomach. She was also wearing a pair of shorts and a pair of blue flip flops on her long soles, her toes almost peeking out, out of the sole of the shoe.
"Heyyy Sweetheart! I thought I will check on you after what happened yesterday."
She grinned from one ear to another showing off her white teeth with two big ones at the front, perfectly in line with the effects of wearing braces for a few years.
"Can I come in?"
She asked tilting her head slightly while looking at her friend with those big clever eyes
"Sure, just it's a bit messy. I didn't have time to clean up"
Responded the homeowner
"Oh, no worries! I know you can be a bit messy"
She couldn't help but smile as her friend said that, she closed the door behind her and before going to her room, she stopped in front of the big mirror in the hallway to at least try to make her hair look somehow managed, unlike her room.
She was a pale girl with a storm of fluffy hair on her head, averaged height and a bit chubby. At least that's what the school nurse told her.
Hair fall into her small blue eyes, leaving her small crooked nose and full lips visible.
"Are you coming or should I invite you in?"
Connie joked still waiting for her friend Lynn, it was her room after all. She woke up from her trans like state and rushed to her room to keep her friend company. She sat down on her bed, just in front of her friend sitting legs crossed on her chair without any arms. She found it next to a dumpster one day and decided to give it a new home.
"Soooooooo....did she wrecked you good?"
Lynn just nod, rubbing her slippers one against another.
"Well if it's gonna make you feel any better, she probably will be after me as well...heh"
She giggled nervously as she took her friend's hand.
"I promise we will find whoever did it"
"Promise?"
Asked her friend, squeezing her hand back
"Promise"
---
--Monday--

It was Connie's last class.
P.E
She hated it, she hated every second her feet had to touch the floor of the gym.
She hated every missed ball, every ball that she let through and every push up she had to make with her weak arms.
She wasn't best at P.E she never was, especially with her skinny body.
That day she was wearing a pair of white trainers, black shorts and a shirt without sleeves the same colour As her shoes. She could feel that her socks are drenched in sweat. They were playing volleyball, she even managed to hit a ball once or twice, even tho it hit the wall every time giving the point to the opponents.
Two girls sitting on the bench next to the changing rooms gave her a weird look. Not a look of "hit that fucking ball already" but a smirk. She had no idea what that could mean.
The bigger woman out of two of them was of dark complexion, full but long lips, a wide nose and a pair of dark green eyes just under a pair of black thin eyebrows. The top of her head was covered in a bush of black hair now tidy tied up in a ponytail. Her body was wide and muscular, her white uniform tightly stuck to her skin.
Right next to her was a much smaller young woman both in the terms of height and her body build. She looked like a gnome in comparison to her friend. She also had black hair, but she's we're straight and barely reached her shoulders. Her eyes were rather small with long dark eyelashes, wide eyebrows she probably painted on this morning and a rather small nose. Her skin was light brown colour from all of the tan she used on herself.

They both were just staring at her, still smiling in an unfriendly manner. Before she could even think about what that could mean, a soft volleyball ball hit her head and the school bell rang at the same time, making her fall on her own ass.
"You know what to do with them nerd"
She could hear the voice of one of the bullies before two more balls hit her in the head.
*Fuck off Veronica* She thought to herself, too shy to even say anything out loud except a small whimper as she got up from the floor.
She quickly collected all of the balls and headed for the storage room making her best effort not to lose any of them on the way there. Soon she stood before the gate of the storage room. With her best efforts, she pushed the handle with her elbow making the door open with a quiet and pathetic squeak. She quickly found the light switch and turned the dim light on.
The insides of the room were dark, full of dusty boxes with sports equipment like hockey masks and jumping ropes. Why did they even keep those? The local hockey club ended a few years ago, and students were too old to play with jumping ropes anyway. She made her way further, finding a sliver basket full of balls of various sizes. A red sports scarf was laying on top of it. She gently grabbed it in her hands afraid it might turn into dust from old age. But before she could even take a closer look at it, she heard a slam. A slam of the door.
"H-hello?"
She asked her heart racing, the white of her eyes getting bigger. She stood in place for a while before she decided to make a run for it. But when she was running towards the door all of the sudden lights flickered and turned off, leaving her In total darkness. She tried to make her way out of it, find that rusty handle of the door. But instead, she felt someones chest. Someone's much bigger and taller than her. Before she could even say a word, the same red scarf that she was so curious about before, wrapped around her face, making it hard to see and scream. Both of her hands were roughly grabbed and held in place, while a jumping rope in the colours of the rainbow was tied around her wrists. Someone used them after all.