Different Story

I walked in the small cottage. The small home was cosy. Everything was well put together. I followed the scent to this very small room. I heard small sobs. I felt bad that she has to suffer.

I cracked the door just enough to see her back turned to me. She was looking at something. I could tell, she was clutching her pillow, like it was her last lifeline. I felt the need to hug her. She is only fourteen, she should not have to go through this pain.

"I know your there. I can smell your scent, and hear your heartbeat." She said. She turned around, facing the door. I could tell, she was a little surprise to see me.

"Hey, I just wanted to say, that I'm here for you if you need me. What just happened at the lake should have never happened to you. He should have never treated you like that. That was not necassary," I say.

"Well, this is how it was for me. Ever since my parents died, I have been treated like dirt on the bottom of your shoe. I knew I could have given up my life for theirs... If I want them to..." before she could finish that sentence, I hugged her. As soon as I touched her I had another vision.

The same girl that was in my other visions, was outside. She was changing into her wolf. When she came inside that took her to a room much bigger than the last. The room had a queen size bed, with a huge doors connected to it.

When she was done looking around the room, in the center was a man. The same man that brought her to the house. He had sharp features, with cuts and marks all over his face and some of his body. He also had huge muscles. Which explains why he could carry her with no problem and ease. But, what made him most terrifying was his sharp, piercing, deep forest green eyes. Looking into those eyes made her want to shrink back into corner.

"I know you are wondering why you are here. There is a reason. I am here because we are the second generation of wolves. We have the power to rule, with one another side by side. I need you. I can't live without you." He spoke every word loud enough for her to hear and comprehend.

"But that doesn't explain why I am here. I know my parents are apart of the first generation of wolves-" She boldly spoke, but before she could finish, he spoke.

"You are my soul mate. I told you that I need you. Your scent, the way you walk, and how you talk awakens the beast inside of me. I have deep desires for you." With every word he was getting close to her.

"I. WANT. YOU. Your mine forever." He said while taking her into his arms.

Then the vision ended.