Weirder Than You Think

Alex Donald

                    Dream

Lost, I felt lost. I was in a room. I heard a girl crying. She was crying and was terrified when I saw her. I felt movement. I turned around and saw this dude. He looked big.

"Shut up. No one is going to hear your cries, bitch!" The man screeched. As if I knew what was going to happen I stepped up. But they couldn't see me. It was like I knew this girl and I just couldn't remember her. Where am I, and who is she?

Then I was at party drink living, it up then the same girl walked up to me and asked me if I wanted some punch. I said yes and she gave it to me and walked away. that is weird, then I'm in a room and I don't know how I got there and then another girl came in.

"This is going to be fun…" she whispered in my ear. I really don't remember her either. After I blank out I go into this room just to hear this girl scream. I didn't move because I feel something. it was like I was shifting for the first time, but this time I felt a pull in that scream.

I ran upstairs trying to get to the scream, but the same girl that was in the room, injected me with something and I could not walk straight. I fell and she put me back in the room, took off my clothes, and but me under the covers.