chapter.1|white or pale?-1

This AU places in high school and have no connection to the real story from orv.

Junghyuk x dokja

Enjoy the story.

Kim Dokja is a high school student who is a little nerd, he always gone in his own mind in the middle of the crowds while reading webnovels.
It make him look like a good target for school rebbles.

But he had a friend that act like guardian for him it's Haan Sooyoung, she is the only friend Kim Dokja had since little.

She always push other kid that always making fun of him away, if Kim Dokja asked her why she would do that for him she just gave him the same reason it's because he is too weak and too kind towards them making her cannot hold herself with his idiotic mindset, and he is one of the readers who read her novel so she didn't want to risk loosing a loyal reader she had.

When he getting that answer from her Kim Dokja knew she was a good kindhearted person, but it doesnt stop him to teased her every day talking about how her novel is got plagiarized by other writter and making her novel look like the copy one.

Other than that it's just a normal life for a Kim Dokja.
Waking up in the morning- making some toast- ate breakfast- bring more toast for Haan Sooyoung because he knew she is too lazy for making her own breakfast- walk to school with Haan Sooyoung and chatting about story from other novels- came to school- studying- walk back too home with Haan Sooyoung- getting shower to clean him self- making dinner- ate dinner- working on his home work- playing with his phone before go to bed- sleep
and that cycle repeat every single day.

That's all, until....

Haan Sooyoung

[Can't walk together to school]
[Fever]

[No wories]
[I can go by myself]
[I'm gonna stop by to bring you some food]

[What?]
[No need i'm fine]
[You'll late too school if you do so]

[Do you have eaten any food?]
*read*

[That's what i tought]
[I will brought pourige and medicine too]

When Kim Dokja got there he immediately gave porridge and fever medicine to Haan Sooyoung.

"Thank you so much you are my savior! I'm starving" said Haan Sooyoung looking at the pourige Kim Dokja brought for her.

"You must be, why are you telling me not to came if you this miserable?" Kim Dokja replied while overing the bag his holding.

"You'll tought i was crazy if i tell you this story" Haan Sooyoung shouted in exitement.

"What is it?" Kim Dokja curios what her talking about.

"So yesterday i went to cafe, and there is a beautiful girl sitting on the table in the corner with her laptop and drawing tablet. She's looks so serious while drawing so i curious what is she draw there, so i peeked a little. And you know what is she drawing all along?!"
Haan Sooyoung get more exited than before and grabbimg Kim Dokja shoulder.

"Aaaand what exactly it is?" Kim Dokja a little shocked by the grab.

"It was the ilustration for my novel!!!"
She shouted loudly while shaking Kim Dokja's shoulder.