chapter.5|day off

Let's just pretend i didnt dissapear for like....7 month? Okay then we are set now right? Don't kill me
⊙︿⊙

Continuing from last chapter...

"i love you..."

***
++++
***

"mmhhh..."

A soft light of morning sunlight shine trough the window and stroke the face of tired male who are sleeping comfortably.

The male slowly opening his eyes showing the cornea exposed to sunlight making it looks like a shiny obsidian stone.

"Mhhh... what happen? my body hurts...uuungh..." Kim Dokja woke up from his sleep and sat up rubbing his eyes.

'what happen last night? I'm only remember that i....'

Nhgh!

Ah!

Stop!

Uht!!

'ah, that was happen last night....'

Kim Dokja's face suddenly turned to red and he can feel like there was a boiling water inside his head.

'Uuuugh!... Did i really just lose my cool in front of Yoo Junghyuk? That amazing and arogant Yoo Junghyuk?! But, how did he get into my house?
And is he already out of my house?'

Kim Dokja looking around tried to found the male that harrasing him last night and there is nothing in sight, not even his bag or the medkit box. His room is perfectly clean and tidy.

"Huuuh... I think it's just a dream..."
Kim Dokja let out a sigh, either sigh of relieved or disappointed.

'what a wild dream i had? I really just dreamed being fucked by that person, it's impossible! No way he would actually do it with me, right?'

Kim Dokja decided to throw his tought away and turning around to get himself out of the bed.

"Sss..ouch!"

As soon as Kim Dokja moving his leg the pain hit in, and Kim Dokja pull out the blanket covering his leg showing a bunch of wounds and bandages rolled up neatly around both of his ankles.

'if it's just a dream then why is all the wounds are still here?'
Kim Dokja shocked because on his dream Yoo Junghyuk was the one who took care of his injury.

'No! It's probably the bullies did that and Haan Sooyoung is the one took care of me. Yeah, it's might be it!'
Kim Dokja rejected all his tought and giving all the reason he could.

Kim Dokja threw the blanket aside and walked to the bathroom to wash his face. And when he done washing his face he immidiately remember the used bandages on his dream and start to look around, and once he make sure there is nothing is there he became more confident that all of it was just a dream.

"See...Just a dream, what makes you so woried Kim Dokja?"
Kim Dokja talked to himself with confident pampered on his face.

After he feel relived Kim Dokja went down the stairs to go to the kitchen with a little pain that came every his steps he make. And what he saw in that time made his eyes widen up.

There is Yoo Junghyuk standing in front of the stove wearing an apron that was gaved by Haan Sooyoung as a joke for Kim Dokja. And he's... Cooking something?