chapter.3|white or pale?-3

"Do you mind giving me a hand over here?"

***
++++
***

Yoo Junghyuk walk up too Haan Sooyoung and helped her to support Kim Dokja with putting his arms around his neck.

"Just come in. Aaaand can you put him on the couch?"
Haan Sooyoung welcome Yoo Junghyuk in and immidiately went to her bedroom.

Yoo Junghyuk move Kim Dokja's body carefully to the couch, and staring at the unconscious one with pitty look.

Yoo Junghyuk inspecting Kim Dokja and remembered that Kim Dokja still have injury in his leg.

He started to look inside Kim Dokja's bag and found the small white bag that has been used by Kim Dokja before, so there is not much he can used inside it.

When Yoo Junghyuk just wanted to called Haan Sooyoung to asking if there is any first aid kit he can use suddenly...

*Clakc...*

It was the sound of a gun that already loaded up and now aimed at the back of Yoo Junghyuk's head and ready to be fired.

"Who are you?
What are you doing here?
What have you done to Kim Dokja?" Asked Haan Sooyoung to Yoo Junghyuk with low and suspecting voice.

Haan Sooyoung doesnt show any mercy in her eyes and look like she will not hesitate to pull the trigger.

"Are you sure you gonna do this? What will you do with my corpse, it's not easy to hide a body and cover up the story about it right?"
Yoo Junghyuk tried to joked around to melt the dense situation.

*Shoot!*

The gun had a silencer and Haan Sooyoung aimed it at the wall just to proofed how serious she was with her word.

"Just like what i asked before,
who are you?
What are you doing here?
What have you done to Kim Dokja? And i want the most eficient answer. Show me your worth."
She aimed back the gun to Yoo Junghyuk's head threatening him.

Yoo Junghyuk aware what will happen if he didn't give a satisfactory answer to the beast standing behind him now.

"I'm Yoo Junghyuk, i am a friend of Kim Dokja from schoo-"

*Shoot!*

Before Yoo Junghyuk can explain himself another bullet was shot from the gun created another hole in the wall she shot earlier.

"Kim Dokja doesnt have any friends from the school beside me.... Now Tell Me The Truth, you Scumbag!" Haan Sooyoung looks a little sad and immidiately cover it up with angry expression.

It was hurtfull for Haan Sooyoung's saying that Kim Dokja didn't really have any friends beside her. And she cannot stand by the idea of that bad people bullied him, because she's already knew what Kim Dokja had gone through for all of this time.

"Okay, this is bulshit! You and him really didn't remember me?!"
Yoo Junghyuk frustrated talking to the girl who looks like doesnt want to waste any of her precious time.

"What do you mean?" Haan Sooyoung still not move from her position asked Yoo Junghyuk in confuse.

"7 years ago, kidnapping, the bomb, and the human trafficking. Don't you remember?!"

"H-how...how can you know all of that?" Haan Sooyoung shooked and begun to lower down her gun from Yoo Junghyuk's head.

Yoo Junghyuk tilted his head and looking at Haan Sooyoung in the eyes.