The Mission part 2

* Gore warning ⚠️ *.                         So off you go, with you and your team following behind .

It was the perfect time of day so that there wouldn't be any demons lurking around but you did seem to get paranoid that you and your team would not make it to the mountains before sundown and would have to take shelter before you'd come in contact with a demon. 

nonetheless, hours and hours had passed by , with it getting darker and darker as minutes past . you noticing some of your lower rank  demon slayers were getting tired ,but before you could even speak to tell them you all needed to find shelter,one of your men had collapsed and with the blink of an eye a pool of dark red blood surrounding him..

you all put your guard up and when the moonlight just so happened to shine above a space in between trees right in front of you, you see nothing other than ,lower moon three.. as soon as you two make eye contact , you both attacked each other at full strength. While the rest of your members knowing you could handle this ,headed to safety except for 2 others, Rio and one of your hashiras Daiki.

You've known Daiki for years ,your first meeting her,at her lowest of need .her having a head and leg injury now leaving only a scar under her right eye, and when you look at her now she's one of your strongest hashira.

So Boom! You and the lower moon  going head to head sword against claws ,as Rio and Daiki are waiting for the right moment to attack. The lower moon attacks, clawing at your abdomen fast  harshly .

" TOTAL CONCENTRATION POWER GRID!" You say using your katana 

With all of your force, you slash its head off ,splattering blood everywhere

But when you killed him, you got a flash back

But when you killed him, you got a flash back. Seeing a mother ,two kids,and a father. The father was brutally beating the mother ,her screaming

" PLEASE STOP IM SORRY!!"

Until she was laying on the floor dead, leaving the father laughing saying

" stupid bitch, never try and leave again".

You were getting angry but then,it switches to the children walking in seeing everything that happen ,and with horror on their faces .one of the children , a little girl about the age of 6 screams

" MOMMY!!"

As she runs up to her mother sobbing loudly but just before she could do anything else the father shot her with a pistol ,her dropping dead next to her mother.. the poor boy could do nothing but run. Run away as fast as he could not looking back to hear his fathers fast footsteps after him screaming

" AS SOON AS I FIND YOU YOUR NEXT BRAT!!"

After a few minutes he stopped running trying to catch his breath and processing what just happened . Minutes passed and the boy was crying occasionally looking around wondering if his father was still coming after him. But he saw nor heard anything,feeling the slightest bit of relief although grieving over the deaths of his sister and mother.

It had grew oddly quiet until the boy saw a tall figure above him, seeing it was a man ,pale pearl skin,black hair,and bright red eyes.

"I am muzan kibutsuji ,and I want to help you ."

The boy seemed frightened and didn't trust him yet.

" I am aware of your situation and want to help but it will cost you your humanity."

You try to speak but couldn't because it was just a flashback,and you watched as the boy accepted,seeing him turn into the demon you see now slowly disappearing. As the flashback ended you looked down at the crying demon as he remembered everything,and just as he was saying he last words,

" Rest In Peace you poor soul"

you said as the remains of the lower moon were no longer visible. You got up and looked at Rio and Daiki waiting for you and walked up to them. Bowing saying

" you did great master"

while the other said

" may his soul Rest In Peace" .

" thank you ,let's go now and meet with the rest "

As you all began to walk away into the distance..