Authors note and welcome

Hello! Clearly you're probably reading this book because you simp and or are a simp for Willy wonka, this book is a ship between y/n (your name) and Willy wonka. The pronouns in this story for y/n are intact she/her I apologize for it being that way but let me know if I should write a book with a they them! A warning that this book will probably contain a protective,sarcastic, sometimes rude, flirty Willy wonka. Basically how I think he'd act. This book will also contain sexual language and actions. Smut will be written, and be very descriptive to fill all you dirty sinners and your needs. I will try to upload and write as much chapters as possible, this will also maybe (possibly) be the only authors note because, come on, we all know we hate em. (Some of us at least) but here's a little sneak peek of how this story will look during smutty parts. (Yes.. there will be multiple.)
another warning is that I'm adding a few kinks (daddy kink etc.) I apologize if you don't like that or if it makes you uncomfortable but if it does you're probably too young or you just don't like it. But if you don't just click off ad ignore! But anyways if you're here.. I'm guessing you want this stuff..

(THIS PART IS JUST A EXAMPLE THIS WILL NOT BE HAPPENING IN THE BOOK)

Willy stared into your eyes as he had you pinned to the cold wall behind you. The feeling of his gaze led your small vulnerable body to shiver with excitement. The cold wall touching you made you shiver more. His breath was heavy and was fast. You couldn't make eye contact with him. "Look at me sweet.. now.." he grabbed your chin making you look up towards him. You stared softly into his eyes, your face covered in a red blush. "You're so cute when your this way.. so small.. so vulnerable.." he whispered into your ear seductively. You shivered as you felt his hot breath travel down your neck. He smiled softly pulling away as the others that won the tickets walked in. "Welcome in! Just throw your coats wherever!" You stood in shock. What.. just happened?..