Chapter 4: Talking to the man himself

Walking into the factory, Blasts of different smells echoed around you all. Some smells of cherry, Maybe some blueberry, But mostly chocolate.
Mister wonka spoke up and told you all to set your coats anywhere. He threw his on the ground along with the big rounded purple glasses he had on. You looked around in wonder, as you draped your coat along your arm.
Charlie sat his on the ground and looked around at the plain opening to wonkas factory.
(Now if youd excuse me, Im going to do a slight time skip, and due to this story being pretty.. smutty.. im sure youd all quite enjoy me somehwat getting straight to the case. I wont exactly do that, but i wont make it a long and boring tour-)
You stood by mister wonka as everyone scattered along the room like mice looking for any candy to eat. You looked up at him then mustered the courage to speak up, "Hello there mister wonka.. Im a big fan of your work." 
You smiled, He looked at you out of the corner of his eye and smiled a little and slowly turned. "Why hello there.. Thats very nice to hear.." he spoke in a soft soothing voice. You smiled and looked at the river. "Mhm.." you hummed. Willy still stared at you, intrigued in your.. looks? You looked back up at him and smiled again.