Fifteen (edited)

And when I felt like I was an old cardigan, under someone's bed.

"There is a party tonight. Are you guys coming?" Iris looks between the three of us. Draco and I are all sitting on the other side of the couch from her, making her gaze fall easily over us. Theo catches my gaze, and I can't help but roll my eyes at how he stares at me. It's only been a night since his words hit me hard on the same couch. You won't take that too easily, no matter what friend it is or how close you are. It's a reflex to roll my eyes or look away; I can't help it.

"It's nice to see you two being friends..." Iris smiles uncomfortably, with a sarcastic tone in her voice. My best friend Draco glared at me, shaking his head, almost as if begging me to give up this fight.

"What? What did I do now?" I snap back at him, only for him to roll his eyes, obviously not getting the situation. He thinks we just broke up, and I am handling it wrong, but lord, does he have no idea?

"Stop that, Rosie, it's childish." Theo grins for himself at my best friend's words. He thinks he can win this? Win the pride? Be the one to walk out with his head high?

"Oh, you want to tell them what you said to me yesterday?" Theo looks away, and for the first time, my best friend's face appears confused.

"What did he say?" Draco begins, only for Iris to interrupt him.

"I'm confused; I thought everything was fine between you two. Obviously, a breakup happened, but you are best friends? You love each-" She stops herself, and I glare at her. Using the word love for Theo and I is not the right wording. It's awful, actually, it's fake.

"Go on, tell them what you told me. I am sure they would love to know, right guys?" Draco stares at Iris for a minute before his gaze turns to my ex-boyfriend.

"What did you say to her?" Theo looks down; he doesn't want to tell them. I mean who would? He was a complete dick and he knows damn well they will pick my side in this. But it's too late to care about that now.

"He told me how glad he is that he actually gets to fuck someone. Now tell me, Theo. Did you enjoy telling me the truth, for once?" My best friends share the same expression, their mouths wide open hearing the words leave my mouth. I stare at him proudly, knowing I am the right person in this drama. I didnt do a shit; this is all on him.

"Rosie, you know I didnt mean that." I laugh coldly, rolling my eyes before leaning back on the couch.

"Oh guys, he didnt mean it. Of course, you didnt. Because if I did want to fuck you, I would." He sucks in his bottom lip, and I wish it didnt have an effect on me. I wish it didnt turn me on. I guess I am weird that way. My words affected him, and I enjoyed it.

"Rosie..." Draco begins, but Iris shakes her head, stopping him from what he is about to say.

"Maybe you two need a pause?" She sighs before continuing.

"From each other..." Theo stared at me with a sad expression. None of us wanted this, but the words that came out of my mouth said something different.

"Maybe we do. It's not like we are getting back together anyway, right Theo?" Theo nods slowly; he doesn't want this.

"Yeah-uh, right." I smile towards Draco and Iris before standing up, keeping all the emotions inside me.

"Well, it was nice to talk. But I have work to do." I am just about to leave as Draco grabs my hand.

"Dont do this, Rosie. Dont push us away. I get it; you are mad and have every right to be. But dont push us away, dont push me away. Dont push her away." He points at Iris, who is staring at me with sad eyes. Her eyes share the face of someone with fear; she is scared to lose me. Honestly, I am scared of losing myself, too. I force a smile at both of my friends.