introduction

Hey, hey, hey, how are you guys? Welcome to my new story, 'Break a Leg'! I've been obsessed with both Tokyo Revengers and HSMTMTS, so here we are. Before we start, here are some starting notes:

Female reader! I understand that there might be other genders reading this and I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but this story is with female pronouns. You can always switch the pronouns in your head, though!

Swearing! This is a Tokyo Revengers fanfiction, how can there be no swearing?

Comments! I love reading them, so feel free to leave any!

Typos/Mistakes! If you want to, do call me out if there're any misspellings, let me know!

Plot! This is a High School Musical: The Musical: The Series inspired series, so it'll follow the general plot of the drama, but will have changes to fit the characters better. It's also semi-song-fic. I also realized this a bit too late, but there's a scene from HSM3 that I put in here, so basically I moved it to HSM1 by accident. We'll just pretend it's in there.

Spoilers! Spoilers from both High School Musical: The Musical: The Series and Tokyo Revengers! If you don't want to be spoiled for either, now's the time to leave.

High school ages! This story is set around the current timeframe of the manga, so they're all in high school.

TW! There is a mention and description of panic attacks, please proceed with caution.

No smut/nsfw content! It could be hinted or mentioned, but it won't be explicitly written, sorry!

Updates! I'll be updating bi-weekly, every Wednesday and Saturday to be exact, so stay tuned! This book is fully finished by the time I'm publishing it, so sometimes I might publish chapters twice a week.

English! English isnt my native language, just wanted you to know.

Legend! Here's a key for the people who aren't familiar with the shortcuts:

Y/n - your name

L/n - last name

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

Now I'll let you read the book! I hope you enjoy it!