author's note

hey y'all! alex here!

so, yet another story has ended. not gonna lie, i never really know what to say in author notes when i have to write one, even with maybe fifteen or so stories behind my back.

i wrote this when i was obsessed with hsmtmts (i still am don't get me wrong, just waiting for s3 to drop lmao) and literally wrote this fic in like a week to get it out of my system LMAO. i really love it - it's probably one of my favorites, along with my baji and reki fanfics. i enjoyed writing this so much that i wrote probably around 6k words a day or so HAHAH.

anyway, thank you everyone who decided to read this story, even if you were here from when i first started posting it or you're reading this much later. thank you for taking the time to check out my work <3.

chifuyu has quickly become one of my favorite characters in tokyo revengers and overall and i honestly love writing about him. i already have a third story planned for him, even though i still haven't finished 'i told the stars about you' (oops). so expect more future chifuyu content and maybe other tr characters as well :)

if you're interested in any of my other stories, be sure to check them out on my profile! again, thank you for making it this far!

alex <3