epilogue | high school musical: the musical: the second part

Y/n rushed around the room, running a bit late. Chifuyu had already called her he was on the day to make sure she wasn't still asleep. Spoiler: she was still asleep when he called. Now, she was buttoning up her shirt, already sweating from the heat.

It was only the first day of the new semester and she was already late.

Her phone buzzed and she picked it up, seeing it was Chifuyu, which meant he was downstairs. She quickly brushed her hair and put it in a ponytail, letting her phone ring.

''I'm coming, I'm coming,'' she told her phone, which wouldn't stop ringing. She put it in her bag, letting it ring away and started heading out of her room. As her hand touched the doorknob, however, she stopped for a moment. Looking at the wall above her bed, she looked at the High School Musical: The Musical from last semester that now hung in her room. She smiled and opened the door, running downstairs.

''Did you really oversleep?'' asked Chifuyu as he laughed at Y/n's rather disheveled state. He fixed the collar of her shirt and the hair that was sticking out before the two started walking towards school.

''Yeah, I stayed up reading that manga you gave me,'' Y/n said, then shrugged. ''So, technically, it's your fault.''

''Yeah, yeah.''

It didn't take long for the two to reach school. Once they did, they noticed the big crowd surrounding a poster hanging on the wall in front of the shoe lockers. The two shared a look before stepping into the school and quickly changing into their indoor shoes.

''What're they looking at?'' Y/n questioned, the two of them pushing through the crowd to get to the front.

And then, a smile found on each of their faces.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND
DIRECTED BY: NAKAMURA RIO-SENSEI
AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD ON SEPTEMBER 15TH AT 16:00 IN THE GYM
PREPARE A SCENE OF YOUR CHOICE FROM THE STORY TO ACT OUT
SEE YOU AT AUDITIONS!

The two started walking away from the poster and Chifuyu finally dared to speak, knowing no one but Y/n would hear him. ''So, Alice, I cannot wait to work alongside you again.''

Y/n laughed. ''Who are you gonna go for?''

Chifuyu made a motion as if he was tipping his hat at her. ''Why, but the Mad Hatter, of course.''

Y/n nodded, agreeing to his decision. ''Hm. I can see it. You're weird enough already.''

Chifuyu stopped in his tracks, looking at her as she continued. ''Hey, that was a joke, right?'' When Y/n didn't answer but simply kept on walking, Chifuyu ran after her. ''Y/n, it was as joke, right?''

''Hm, was it?''

''Y/n!''

And, curtain down.

break a leg (not my heart) | matsuno chifuyu x fem!reader ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें