Chapter 1.

this is a PJO and Boys over flowers crossover. The OC Raven Winters shares the same name and appearance as the OC in my other story but they have different backgrounds.

Raven’s POV.

“No.” I deadpanned.

“I didn’t even say anything yet.” My dad said. We were sitting in the living room drinking coffee. Well he was drinking coffee. I wasn’t allowed to drink it because I was ADHD and dad hates it when I was too hyperactive, said that I often blow something up from boredom (which I do).

“We are in the living room, you are drinking your special “I can handle this” coffee which in reality is just an expresso, and you smell like chamomile tea. You hate tea and would never drink in a million year. Unless…” I started.

My dad groaned, shook his head and then facepalmed, “Oh dear, not again.” He said. I smirked.

“You were summoned by the Director, weren’t you? The last time you were summoned was when you were caused serious damaged to the National Museum of History. Amazing by the way. I never liked that dodo bird. When you came home, your breath stinks of chamomile tea. That means you were drinking it because someone offered you to it. Someone in a high position—“I didn’t get to finish. Man, I was already on the roll.

“Okay, alright. You can stop now, Sherlock Holmes.”

“Oh please, daddy, Sherlock Holmes wishes that he was me.” I rolled my eyes. Not that I have anything against the famous fictional detective. I was a big fan. Moffat was an absolute troll. Hahaha…I love that guy.

‘Please, baby, for me. I don’t want to leave you here all alone.” He said, wearing that kicked puppy look on his face which certainly doesn’t work on me.

“Dad, I have camp. I can stay there.” My dad shook his head. He has that pained look on his face that usually means that this undercover mission of his was really dangerous. He might die. You see, my dad is a CIA agent (and a damn good one I tell you). The only reason he wasn’t promoted yet because he causes too much damage even when he gets the job done. But it didn’t matter to him. He loved the thrill, the action and the occasional getting shot on the shoulder for no reason at all. I took a deep breath. I couldn’t bear to see the look on my dad’s face. 2 years ago, he went on an undercover mission in Brazil. It went south. He lost a lot of friends and almost died. He almost left me alone, without saying goodbye to me. I think that’s what he was afraid of. Leaving me alone. I understand. The mission was dangerous. He wants to spend more time with me.

“Where?” I said. He looked surprise.

“Wait, you’re not giving up without a fight? What about your camp?” he said. I shrugged. I can always visit camp anytime I want.

“It’ll be fine.” I said. I really didn’t mind. I was nice like that.

My dad smiled. His blue eyes sparkled like he was the happiest man in the planet. I love it when he does that. It made me feel better that I was able to make him happy after all the disappointments I did in my life. Like getting expelled in 8 schools for example.

He jumped and then kissed me on the forehead. “Great. I promise I’ll make it up to you. It will only be for 6 months.”

“So where are we going?” I asked, standing up.

“South Korea.” He chirped.

“What? Dad!” I said angrily, “I can’t go there. It would be a massive cultural shock for me. I don’t even speak Korean.”

“Don’t worry about it. You are going to an international school.” I snorted. Yeah, I’ll get expelled there anyways. “I’m signing you up for some classes. You’ll learn it in no time. You were able to learn Ancient Greek in 3 weeks. You will be fine.” That’s because Ancient Greek is hardwired into my brain! But of course, I can’t tell him that. You see, I’m what you call a demigod. Yes the Greek myths exist hurrah! I’m not entirely happy about it though. My mom is the goddess of the Mist. What’s the Mist you ask? It’s basically the magical veil that shields human eyes from the unusual things that happens in the world. A drakon could be train, a flying ship could be a plane, and a sword could be baseball bat. Things like that. Does my dad know? NOPE. And I very much prefer it that way.