Chapter 6

Raven regain consciousness. She quickly shot up and looked down.

“Why am I wearing a dress?” She asked. What happened a while ago? She thought. “Oh right, I was kidnapped.”  Her head shot back in realization. They gave her a full-blown make-over that means they saw the scars.

She was a demigod who participated in 2 wars. Of course she had scars. She had small ones that faded with time and a little nectar but she also had some pretty big ones too. Like the visible but faint gash on her stomach.

She wanted to panick. Raven inspected her bare arms and legs that had faint scars. She sighed in relief knowing that the Mist was powerful enough to cover it up. Thanks, Mom. I’ll sacrifice the biggest pizza slice tonight.

Raven huffed. This was all Aphrodite’s fault. What was she up to this time? She thought angrily, crossing her arms on her chest. Suddenly, an old Korean man came inside the room. He gave her a sweet smile and said, “Follow me.”

Normally she would have screamed and kicked the old guy’s ass but he seemed so nice.

She followed him. Raven began inspecting the place. Not bad. She commented silently. The house’s interior was truly beautiful. There were a lot of European interior and furniture. Annabeth would have loved this place. Still, the mansion was nowhere near the beauty of Olympus.

She stopped and noticed the maids looking at her with a gaping expression. The butler (obviously) gestured for her to come the other way.

He started talking, “Everyone is very curious as this is the first time such a thing happened. It’s the first time our Young master has brought a girl home.”

Raven blinked. She was a surprised that Gu Junpyo, with all his wealth and good looks, has never been in a relationship yet. How many girl friends or even friends does he even have? She pondered and continued following the man. She honestly has no idea what was going on with Curly’s head. Why did he bring her here? Why did he give her a make-over? Raven was smart at many things but there were a lot of areas where she was really oblivious too. Like love or human nature.

She’ll know once she meets the Perm haired Princess.

“Umm..Do you know why I’m here for?” she asked the butler.

“I also do not know the reason, Miss.” He answered calmly. Raven huffed in an annoyance.

The man turned to face her. He gestured for her to go down the stairs where she’ll meet the deadest person in the world. She was so-o-o-o going to dump Junpyo’s lifeless body in the River Styx once she’s done killing him.

Raven went down the stairs slowly. Her black heels clicking as she went. She went inside a room with lascivious and really expensive looking furniture. There he was, back facing her, standing casually near the drapes looking at the window all mysterious and what not with his all-black suit.

Raven tried to stay calm when Junpyo turned to face him.

“Why am I here?” she asked wearing a seemingly agonized look on her face.

Junpyo walked closer, giving her a smirk. Oh how she wanted to pour acid on that pretty face.

Raven glared at him (hoping that it would work this time) and assumed a boxing position ready to strike him.

“What are you thinking of doing again? You better have a good answer for all of this or I’ll gut you!” she threatened. But Junpyo traveled closer. A smirk was still in his face. He looked mildly amused.

“I’ve done what I’ve wanted to already.” He stated. Raven hoped that he wasn’t implying what she thinks he’s implying. He traveled closer. Raven decided not to punch him yet. She was still thinking about what he said before.