Scarlett

Scarlett felt as though she had gotten to a point in her life where she need something more, someone to take care of. That's why she'd been searching for a while now. She had already looked at multiple orphanages, however she just hadn't found a child that she had really connected with yet. Scarlett didn't want to rush this process which is why it was so important to her that she felt that the child she ultimately chose will be the right fit for her and her life.
Tomorrow is the day that Scarlett was going to go and visit the 4th orphanage. However, she didn't really have high hopes as all of the previous ones had been unsuccessful so far. Although she couldn't help but notice the anxious feeling in her stomach and the fact that she was struggling to fall asleep. She was skeptical yet somewhat hopeful and so she anticipated how it would go but for now, she really needed to get some decent sleep.

*The next morning*

Scarlett had woken up way earlier than her alarm was set for, so much for decent sleep she thought to herself. She knew that there was no chance of her falling back asleep so she decide that now would be as good of a time as any to get ready for the day. That included showering getting dressed and doing her hair and makeup, although she stuck to simple, comfy clothes and a minimal amount of makeup.

After this was all done, Scarlett made her way downstairs to make a cup of coffee in an effort to replace the sleep that was lost and also make herself a small breakfast, even though she wasn't that hungry and didn't really feel like eating at the moment. She took this chance to open some work emails, mainly about upcoming projects that she was involved in, and to make some phone calls. The visit for the orphanage was scheduled for 11:00 AM and so she still had a long wait ahead of her until she could even think about starting to leave.