What's Next?

*A month later*
January 4th

James and Paige are leaving the air port as they just landed in Newark, New Jersey and get in their rental car and start to leave.

James: You want to do anything before we go to the hotel?

Paige: Not today that jet lag sucks and I'm just extremely tired babe. I just want to get to the hotel and sleep for like ten days.

Paige chuckles a little as she smiles at James.

James smiles a little and holds Paiges hand while he drives and kisses it making Paige blush.

James: I love you.

Paige smiles and kisses James's cheek

Paige: I love you too.

James smiles as he continues to drive and holds Paige's hand.

James: I'll probably go to the gym if they have one. If they don't I'll just stay in the room with you and we can watch TV and maybe order some food?

Paige: I like that idea.

James smiles as Paige leans over and kisses his cheek as he continues to drive and pulls into the parking lot.

James: I'm right behind you babe.

James smiles at Paige as they get out and get their bags and start to walk into the hotel as they see a few other AEW wrestlers waiting.

James: Hey Tommy (Malakai Black) what's going on?

Tom: Apparently the rooms aren't ready yet. They said it would be a thirty to hour wait.

James nods as he looks at Paige and smiles at her.

Tom: They did say the bar is open and they're gonna keep it open for a while for us at least until the rooms are ready.

James: Alright bro. Me and Paige are just gonna go to the bar until the rooms are ready. Take care man.

James and Tom do a bro hug as James and Paige put their bags down near other peoples bags.

They start to walk to the bar and see more AEW wrestlers there as they sit in a booth and order some drinks.

James takes a sip of his drink and has his arm around Paige.

James: Hopefully after we get to our room we can just rest then tomorrow is Dynamite.

Paige: I just wanna sleep. I'm so tired!

Paige chuckles and James smiles and kisses her head.

James: I know you are babe. Just we need to wait.

Paige takes a sip of her drink before smiling at James.

Paige: How did I get so lucky?

James: I ask myself the same question every single day.

Paige smiles as they both lean towards each other and kiss softly as James puts his hand under Paige's chin as she smiles into the kiss.

They both pull back and look into each others eyes as James smiles and kisses Paige's head.

James: You don't seem very tired.

Paige giggles and smiles at James.

*The next morning*
January 5th

James wakes up to an empty bed and looks around as he smiles and hears the shower going.

James grabs his phone and looks at it seeing that it's half past ten and he gets up and stretches as he gets dressed and hears the shower turn off.