Beach Break

A/N: This chapter will be a longer one as it is going to be both days of Beach Break. So it will be Wednesday and Friday. I hope that you all enjoy it and onward to the chapter!
___________________________________________

*January 26th, 2022*

AEW is in the Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio for Beach Break as everyone is either already at the arena or still at the hotel getting ready to leave for the arena.

James and Paige are still in their hotel room getting ready to leave as James walks up behind Paige who's putting her hair up and he wraps his arms around her waist kissing her head.

James: Well hello beautiful.

Paige giggles and blushes a little as she looks up at James turning around and kissing his cheek as she smiles.

Paige: Good to see you finally getting ready.

James chuckles and shakes his head as he smiles at Paige before kissing her forehead making her blush again.

James: Listen I just wanted to relax for a bit. I have an important match tonight babe.

Paige smiles as he puts her hand on James' chest before she steps on her toes to kiss him on the lips as James immediately leans down for the kiss as he rests his hand on her back sliding it down as Paige grows a grin on her face and giggles a little while pulling back from the kiss.

Paige: Well it seems like you don't want to go to the arena yet. Looks like you want to do something else.

James chuckles as a smirk forms on his face while he looks down at Paige before shrugging as he kisses her forehead before putting his hand on top of hers.

James: I mean......Maybe I do. Can you blame me?

James raises an eyebrow while looking at Paige as he leans down kissing her again more passionately as she kisses back while wrapping her arms around his neck while they're both smirking before both pull back from the kiss.

*Later that day*

James and Paige have arrived at the arena hours before the event has even begun as they're both in different areas as James is walking around with Wyatt and they go out to the part seeing Bryan Danielson working with a few people in the ring.

James: Oh tonight's gonna be great. I mean your match will probably steal the show but still.

Wyatt and James both chuckle as Wyatt shakes his head before shrugging as he looks at James.

Wyatt: I mean you're gonna do great also. You're facing Bryan fuckin Danielson. That is awesome bro!

James nods as he smiles before walking up and sitting in a chair ringside as Wyatt sits down as well.

James: Yeah that is awesome. Huge night for me. I mean huge night for you also. You're defending your TNT championship.

Wyatt: That is true and I'm facing Adam (Angelico) so that's gonna be sick. He was fucking great in Lucha Underground. Lucha Underground was great in general.

James smiles and nods as he chuckles while looking around the arena before looking at Wyatt.

James: Yea it was. I seriously wish they would have continued it. Anyway you and Adam are gonna do amazing. That's definitely gonna steal the show bro.

Wyatt nods as he looks at James before shaking his head while chuckling before sitting up.

Wyatt: Man it might steal the show but you're wrestling the Dragon. So you're probably luckier than I am.