Relax

January 7th

James and Paige are laying on the couch in their hotel room as Paige has her head on James's chest and smiles at him. 

James: You're too cute babe.

James kisses Paige's head making her blush a little and smile as she closes her eyes.

Paige: I love you babe.

James smiles and holds Paige close to him as he kisses her head again.

James: I love you too. We should probably start to get ready to go.

Paige giggles a little and looks up at James as she smiles.

Paige: Yea we probably should start getting ready.

*Later that day*

James is sitting in his locker room on his phone until the door opens as he looks up seeing Paige walk in and he has a small grin on his face.

James: You look amazing babe.

Paige blushes a little and smiles as she walks up and sits next to James as she kisses his cheek.

Paige: Thanks babe. You know we should probably get ready for the show.

James nods a little and chuckles as he sits up and holds Paige's hand as he kisses her head.

James: Well what do you have tonight babe?

Paige smiles at James as she leans her head onto his chest and looks up at him.

Paige: Well I have a match against Dori (Ruby) in the main event which should be good.

James smiles as he rubs Paige's back and kisses her head as he chuckles a little.

James: That will be an amazing match babe.

Paige smiles and blushes a little as she kisses James's cheek and rubs his chest.

Paige: Well what do you have tonight babe?

James: I'm just interrupting Bryan's promo. Anyway we should probably get ready because Rampage is starting soon.

Paige giggles and starts to get up as she smiles at James who gets up and holds her hand as they start to leave their locker room.

Paige: Well I'm gonna go meet up with Britt and Tanea so I'll see you later babe.

Paige smiles as she motions for James to lean down and as he does they share a kiss as they both smile and James puts his hand on Paige's hip before they pull back and James kisses Paige's head making her blush.

James: I love you babe.

James smiles as Paige blushes a little bit more and giggles as she smiles at James.

Paige: I love you too. I'll see you later.

James smiles as he watches Paige walk off down the hall to where Britt and Tanea are.

*Midway through Rampage*

Bryan Danielson walks out from the face tunnel and doesn't really have a readable expression on his face as he starts to walk down to the ring as the crowd cheers him and he walks up the steps and looks around the arena before stepping through the ropes and listening to the crowd.