Gala

I smile as I watch Loic mix ingredients together in a large bowl.

"Can you mince those onions for me please?"he asks politely.

I nod, walking over to the cutting board with onions on it.

"I never thought Loic William's would be teaching me to cook."I chuckle.

"I know, I was terrible at it in highschool, almost burnt my house down"he says, making me smile.

I begin mincing the onions like I know how, and Loic smiles.

"Here."he smiles.

He presses against me from behind, gently gripping my hands to guide me.

"Like this."he says seductively, guiding my hands.

I bite my lip as he presses against me, his lips brushing against my neck.

I smile as I wiggle my bum against his groin, making him chuckle.

He releases my hands and one of his come to my throat as he kisses my ear.

I moan as my hands slowly release the knife. He begins grinding against my backside and I move my hips more into his.

"Perhaps cooking can wait?"he chuckles, sliding the cutting board out of the way.

I laugh as his hands come under my arms to my breasts, groping them through the fabric of my shirt.

I moan, turning towards him and catching his lips in a kiss.

We kiss passionately and I smile as his hand reaches down to the hem of my oversized shirt.

He lifts it over my bum and smiles against my lips as he gropes it.

I grip his hair as we kiss, running my fingers through the locks and pulling him more into my lips as he pulls my underwear down my legs.

I bite Loic's bottom lip as he pulls his pants down as well.

"Awe were you waiting for me, Goldie?"he smiles as he presses his erection against my bum.

I nod, biting my lip as I lean over the counter a bit.

I moan as I feel him press his tip against my entrance. He uses both hands to grip my throat as he slams into me without hesitation.

I grunt as he begins thrusting fast, his hands pulling me back so that my back arches against him.

I whine out, instantly feeling the pleasure I had been craving from Loic. I reach back, gripping Loic's hair as he slams into me.

....

I breathe against Loic's lips as I rock my hips against him aggressively.

We had escalated to my couch, and I was now on top of Loic.

He gropes my bum as I move them, groaning against my lips.

He grips a fistful of my hair and pulls it back, causing me to moan as he begins kissing my neck.

....

I smile as I watch Loic dress.

He had a cigarette dangling from his lips, his jeans unfastened and shirtless.

He was a sight to behold.

"I like you, Loic."I say, making him glance up at me with his pretty blue eyes.

"Oh yeah?"he smiles, using two fingers to take his cigarette out of his lips.

"Yeah."I smile.

"Does this mean Helen Goldie could potentially be my girlfriend?"he asks.