Chapter Three

(No smut rn, BUT some start of smut :))

I woke up, nobody next to me, but in a comfortable bed. I groaned and sat up.

Percy sat at the table at the end of the bed, pushed against the wall, working on his pepperbox. He looked back at me and said, "Morning, sleepy head."

I made grabby hands at him and laid back down, pulling the blanket over my head to block the light.

He pulled the covers off me and picked me up bridal style. "Its noon, love. Get up." He kissed my forehead.

I shook my head and snuggled closer to him.

He put me on my feet and said, "Go get food in you."

I groaned and left the room. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich.

Everyone else was there and I sat in an empty seat.

Vax said, "So what's the plan for today?" He asked me. I put a hand up to him, pointed to my sandwich and simply said, "Wait,"

I finished the sandwich and looked at Vax. "What?"

"What's the plan for today?"

I muttered, "Sleeping,"

He rolled his eyes and said, "Tomorrow there is a feast. We're invited and have been told it is rude to decline the invitation."

I looked at him and said, "I have two pairs of clothes, and neither one is fancy. "

Vex smirked. "I can fix that."

She grabbed my wrist and yanked me toward the door of the tavern we now owned. She took me to a shop, and made me look at all the dresses.

I found a black dress, long in the back, shorter in the front, where it hit my knees.

Vex made me get it.

I came back and threw it into my room, and walked back tot he kitchen. Percy was the only one not there.

"Where'd Percy go?" I asked, still tired.

"Your guy's bedroom." Scanlan answered, picking food out of his teeth.

I shrugged and sat down next to Vex and Vax.

I put KY head on the table and promptly fell back asleep, as far as they knew. I heard Percy walk in and sit down next to me.

"So how are you and Emma?" Vex asked.

Percy sighed and said, "I simply do not understand why you think we are together."

"You didn't even try to say, 'Not it' last night when we were deciding where Emma would sleep. You guys are all lovey dovey, you are always laughing at inside jokes you guys have, blushing, and she has a hickey on her neck." Vax and Vex listed.

Percy went silent. Grog laughed and said, "Look at his face! Oh, why is his face so red! BWAAHAHAHAAHHAH!"

Vex said, "Awe look at his ears! So pink!"

Percy stayed quiet for a second before quietly saying, "I'm gonna take her to our room."

He was careful to hide my face.

He put me on the bed and said, "I know you're awake."

I sat up and looked at him.

"Oh my god, they were right." I snickered.

He glared at me, shut the door, and said, "Do shut up. It might be good for you."

I raised an eyebrow and said, "I'm not scared of you, darling."