chapter 1 ~ introduction

(y/n pov, 1st person)

♅ 

Today was my little sister's birthday. She wanted to go to Fredbear's Family Diner. I hate that place. Shits creepy. 

I got ready and went outside to wait in the car. My little sister followed behind me. 

"Y/n! Are you excited?! We're going to see Freddy!!" Sara (sister) asked. She was very hyper.

"Mhm.." I mumbled, paying more attention to my phone. She stopped talking and just played on her tablet. 

Shortly after, my mom jumped in the car and starting driving to the diner. I was just watching tiktok and texting my friends the whole ride. Took about 10 minutes to get there. 

Once we stopped at the place, Sara got all excited and hopped out of the car. God, she was annoying. We walked into Fredbear Family Diner. There were kids everywhere. Sara immediately ran to the arcade and mom got us checked in. I sat at our table and watched Sara play as my mom talked to the other parents at the party. 

"Y/n, go find your sister please. We're going to open gifts now." Mom said.

I sighed and got up to get Sara. I walked around the place, no sign of her. I started calling her name.

"Sara! Sara.. We're gonna open presents now.."

I saw Sara run away from the arcade. That little bitch.

"Sara! Come over here!" I yelled.

I started chasing after her, all around the diner. Going in circles, just like a game of cat and mouse. 

"GET OVER HERE, SARA!!" I yelled, about to grab the collar of her shirt until...

*thud!*

"Fuck.." I said, rubbing my head. I ran into someone.

"God damn. Are you alright?" I heard someone ask.

I looked up and saw a boy that looked about my age. 14-15 years old.

"Yeah.. I'm fine.." I said quietly. 

His friends were staring at me. The boy started laughing.

"Wanna hang with us?" He asked me.

"Sure..." I said. 

I hung out with this group of boys for a while. We seemed to get along. My phone then started ringing. It was my mom calling me. I picked it up. She just scolded me about not being there for my sister when she opened her presents, and they were about to sing happy birthday, so I HAD to be there.

"Hey guys, I gotta go now. It was nice hanging with y'all." I said, putting my phone away.

"Aw~ We were having a good time." One of the boys said.

"I didn't catch your name." The boy I bumped into said.

"Oh, it's y/n. And you?"

"Micheal. Could I get your number?" 

"Sure. It's *whatever tf*" 

"Thanks! I'll see you then?"

"See you."

I ran off to mom. She looked annoyed. I don't care, I was happy. Micheal, huh. Pretty name. It suits him. We sang happy birthday to Sara and went home. Mom gave me a lecture about how I should be there for Sara and not hanging out with random kids. Sara looked like she didn't have a care in the world, playing with all the toys she got. 

When we got home, I jumped on my bed. I had a text. It was from an unknown number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~