chapter 2 ~ valentines <3

sn: happy valentines day! hope you guys are doing well. love uu, heres some sus for u. lets pretend they got really close over the past 2 weeks djkghkjfd

 ❂

(micheal pov, 1st person)

*two weeks later, day before valentines day, feb 13)

Tomorrow is Valentines day. I want to get y/n something. I'm starting to like him. But he might be straight. He seems to adapt to the way I act around him. Always touching him. He doesn't do anything back though. He probably doesn't like it. I can't help it though. I've always acted like that to people I like. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OLIVER (fy)

"im not pulling up today, i gotta go somewhere" 07:18

                                                                                                                                       YOU

                                                                                                                                       "alr, see you tmrw?" 07:20

OLIVER (fy)

"yup" 07:20              

read    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glad Oliver isn't coming today. It'll just be me and y/n. Great. We can skip for the 7th time. We've been doing it a lot. All I have to do is deal with Liam at lunch. He's fucking annoying. Oliver would like him. 

I got to school and went by the gym where me and y/n meet. I saw him talking to a girl. She had short blue hair and a gothic style. I went over and greeted y/n.

"Hey, y/n."

"Good morning, Micheal!" 

"Who's he?" The girl asked.

"Oh, this is my friend Micheal."

I looked at her and rubbed y/n's head. Y/n laughed and said,

"This is Claire. She's one of my friends from middle school." 

Cute. Childhood friends. Hopefully she doesn't become an issue.

"Oh, cool." 

Y/n gave me a weird look and continued talking to Claire. 

The morning bell then rang and I started walking to the bathroom. Y/n didn't walk with me. He talked to Claire all the way to class. I walked into the bathroom, now y/n was behind me. 

Y/n and I sat down and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Micheal, do you have a valentine?"

"No. I want to ask someone out.. but I don't know if they're into guys." 

"You're gay?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. I'm bisexual."

"Really?"

"Yep!" 

"Well.. Do you have a valentine?"

"No.. I too want to ask someone out."

"Who?"

"Uhm...." 

Y/n was blushing. It was cute. But also irritating. Who did he want to ask out? Was it fucking Claire? Liam? No. Liam has a girlfriend. I think.