Chapter 6: On The Run Again!

.
.
.
.

[Narrator: Previously On The Mandalorian Clone! Tonyen Zen Fought with Cham Syndulla Forces Until He ran into The Republic  Army! Then Face General Skywalker, And Bounty Hunter?!!]

Tonyen Yawns as He stretches His arms Then Look at the setting sun with a wonder stare while feel at peace just looking at it. He frowned a bit then shakes his head tiredly.

He stops for a moment as He look at the other direction where he sees mass hordes of Separatist Forces.

He put on His Mandalorian Helmet and Grabs His things while Sneaking away Towards the Hidden Modified Prototype X-Wing with an Hyperdrive that He stoled awhile go.

He placed his Bag Into the Seat as He stops to turn around and face Cham and Little Hera Syndulla as Tonyen sighs at this.

"Do you have to go?" Asked Cham with a sad look on his face.

Tonyen nodded as He looked at Both Cham and Tonyen. "I do, If I stay the Jedi and The Republic will Certainly force to come back with them.." he Replied.

Hera steps forward as she looks at Tonyen. "Will we see you again?" She asked with a little hope.

Tonyen knees down and looked at her with a smile behind his helmet.

"When you look at the stars, think of them as Me watching over you.." Tonyen gently told with a pat on the head as he chuckles along with Cham.

"See you around kid.." He said as He hop into the X-Wing.

"Bye! Nerra!" Hera said excitedly as She waves goodbye as Cham did too.

Tonyen nodded as He activated the X-Wing while taking controls. He carefully lifted off up into the air and waved a final goodbye to them and Headed Out into The Atmosphere.

He Left Ryloth Atmosphere as He turned to look back at the planet with a look then looks away with a sigh.

"Well... I suppose I gotta hunt a little brother.." Tonyen said as He put in Hyperdrive Coordinates.

The X-Wing Jumped Into Hyperjump as Tonyen watched the Blue light tunnel that always amazed him.

He frowns as He thought about Mandalore and The Clans. "Stupid Stubbornness we all have..." He Mutters to himself.

He can only grimace at the thought.

He decided to contact Hondo as Much it pains to even talk to the Pirate.

The Hologram of Hondo appears.

"AH! Little Mlone!" Exclaims Hondo as He chuckles loudly at the sight of Tonyen.

Tonyen scowls as He looked At Hondo for that Nickname was For Him being a clone and a Mandalorian.

"Hondo, I'm Looking for Information on Boba Fett..." Tonyen said through his teeth.

"Ah boba Fett... Brother... I see! You both sons of Jango after all!" Hondo said as He snaps his fingers.

Tonyen Rolls his eyes as He glad he still had his helmet on. "Unfortunately, I do not know on Boba..." Hondo said with a Grimace expression.

"Well Informed me once you do then..." Tonyen nodded at Hondo.

"Of course! Friend! Anything!" Hondo said with a smile as The Call ended.

Tonyen didn't want to admit it But He once Met Hondo when He was... Well off on Vacation from Mandalore and Death watch.

He Did some Things for Hondo as Most was eliminating other pirates groups and double crossers as He did get pay on each of those.

He can only sighs for now.

The X-Wing Excited Hyperspace and Landed On Tatootine Outskirts.

He walked to Mos Espa as He walked past the resident of Most Espas as He noticed a few glances from them while He walked into a Bar as He took a seat at an Corner of the bar while listening to the music.

He closes his eyes while putting his feet onto the table. "Well.. never thought I could found you here at all places..." Said a Voice that He always remembers from.

He open his eyes and looked at Bo-Katan with Some of Her Nite Owls.
"It's only if I wanted to be founded Or Someone need to speak to me..." Tonyen said as He took off his feet of the table, with his eyes narrowed.

Bo-Katan glared at Tonyen as He shakes his head. "What do you want ? Bo-Katan.." he asked finally.

"Death Watch is Looking for Members and since you were with it, We want to recruit you back..." Bo-Katan said as Tonyen thought 'So Pre Vizsla is asking me back?...'

"Last time I heard, I was Never to come back to Mandalore or Death watch..." Tonyen said as He looked at Bo-Katan. "What's changed?" he Asked.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi and The Sith..." Bo-Katan said as Tonyen raised an eyebrow at this.

"So A Jedi found out him being the Leader of Death Watch and The Sith doublecross him?... Didn't you all learned what happened during the old days of Mandalore?" Tonyen asked through a growl at the mention of sith.

Bo-Katan looked ashame as He noticed the movements of the Nite-Owls as Well. He just shakes their heads. "I wonder what would the Elders of The Clans and Houses would say about this.... I know Jango would Be insulted of Mandalorians stoping this low..." He scoffs as He know how jango think Because He's a Clone like Bloody others are in the Grand Army of the Republic Of GAR for short.

"I Know!" Snaps Bo-Katan as She growls back at Tonyen.

Tonyen leans back as He looked. "I will Only Help Mandalore When it's in Time Of Crisis and When's the Time is Right, You know where to find me, Death Watch can be fine without me.. after all, I wasn't called the "Hell's Keeper" for Anything...." He mockingly smirks at her as He saw Bo-Katan face hardens a bit.

"Your Grown... You aren't the foul clone we found anymore... You are your own Mandalorian... Aren't you?" She softly said as much as it pains her to acknowledge the clone In front of her as a Mandalorian.

Tonyen nodded at this as He frowns underneath his Helmet. "Yeah... This is the Way... I learned a lot from the Coverts... And I'm still finding my place in the Universe..." He said as He stand sup.

"As Much as I hate your kriffimg guts, It's great to see a old face, Bo.." He reach out his hand for her to shake it.

"It's great to see you too, Tonyen..." Bo-Katan letting out a faint yet irritated sigh as they shake hands.

"Hey make sure not to die alright? I'm still waiting for the rematch..." Tonyen chuckles as  Bo-Katan yelled back "You Get it one day!"

Tonyen smirks as He left the Bar and Headed back to his Ship while Sighing.

"Another Day and Another Event...." He Mutters.

To be continued . . . .