Part 8 : Vday Special

Dakota and Courtney

Dakota : Heyy my daddy just said I could take a friend to Marvin's Galore Resturant wanna come w/ me

Courtney : uhhhhh I guess?

Dakota : ok meet me today at 4:30

Courtney: k

Duncan and Bridgette

Bridgette : Duncan

Duncan : what

Bridgette: wanna go grab some food with me and Geoff and DJ

Duncan : if ur buying

Bridgette : whatevs meet me at Marvs at 4:30

Duncan : catch ya Malibu

Heather POV : These ungrateful little bratz better appreaciate what I'm doing here. I had made reservations for Courtney and Duncan so they could talk it out . ANNDDD it's Valentines Day. So whatever they do is up to them. Ugh gag!

Courtney and Duncan 3rd POV :

They arrive at the restaurant and see each other in the waiting room.

"What are you doing here ?!"

" looks we been played princess."

"Well bye!"

"Slow down- they made reservations might as well use them."

"Whatever."

They order and talk it about how much they didn't like Gwen. It turns out Courtney was just paranoid. They both apologized and made up. They even ended up sharing a milkshake. When they are about to leave Duncan kisses Courtney and she was bubbly all the way home and up until she went to sleep.

Bridgette and Geoff :

Bridgette and Geoff were on their way to their favorite place. Jewel Beach. Little did Bridgette know there was a ring tucked in Geoff's swimming truck pocket. They pulled into the parking lot, grabbed their boards, and then made their way to the beach. Geoff waited until Bridgette wasn't looking to put the ring in the food basket. They had fun surfing and swimming together. They headed to the sand to dry off. They began to walk the beach and watch the sunset. That was the moment. Geoff got down on one knee and popped the question, "Will you marry me?" Bridgette squealed with joy and of course she accepted. They started making out and then went home .

Gwen and Trent :

Gwen felt bored. That was until Trent showed up with roses and a sign. It read " If I was the singer would you be my dancer?" Gwen was in shock, which made Trent's face drop. "I understand he said sadly about to turn away. This is when Gwen kissed him and then that was official.

Alejandro and Heather;

They were just chilling watching romance movies until Alejandro grabbed Heathers hand and lead her off the couch. In the bedroom she was lead to, contained a cat with a collar. Heather started crying. It was her childhood cat, Bruiser. She thanked Alejandro and was just overall amazed. Heather had got him a chain that had said "amor." She felt bad as well , but Alejandro said it was more then he wanted and he had Heather.

Lindsay POV :

I went to get some grass for a shake and saw something on the porch. Roses. I wonder if they are for me ?! Wait I live alone so they are! I picked them up and read the tag. I doubt you even know who I am or that it's Valentine's Day. Love you Linds!
- Tyler. OMG I forgot about Valentine's Day and my boyfriend. I'll just tell him next year. :)

I have no further ideas for now. Aha thanks for reading ! Enjoy the Valentine's Day special.