Part 12

Everyone make sure Cody is ok after he fell down the stairs and then sat in a circle in the living room.

"So what are we playing?" Mike said casually.

"Truth or Dare, maybe," Heather stated.

Everyone nodded their head and agreement.

"Ok I'll start," Heather said.

"Courtney ! Truth or Dare?"

" Ummm truth," she said uneasily knowing Heather and her motive for this game.

"Is it true you had feelings for Duncan while he cheated on you ?"

"I - no of course not!"

Everyone knew she was lying. PRobAlLy because her hesitation before answering . Or maybe because it's just obvious that's how it was.

Courtney tried to change the topic by saying , "Bridgette, Truth or Dare ?"

"Dare," she said not scared of anything Courtney might say.

"I dare you to tell Geoff everything you don't like about him."

Oh's filled across the room and Geoff's face looked scared almost.

Bridgette casually shrugged , " Ok , I hate when his television host side,  I hate when he acts like I'm less important then his friends, and my contact name in his phone. "

Geoff looked almost relieved, but now a little sad. Everyone else was surprised that she was so calm saying it , but it wasn't anything awful.

"K, so Crook Truth or Dare?"

Duncan rolled his eyes while answering , " Dare."

"I dare you to tell us how you feel about Gwen ."

" well I regret dating her, a lot. And it was like a elementary school crush. So I don't know why I screwed things up and dated her. But she is a good friend because we can chill and watch horror shit."

Gwen's eyes were down because she had felt something for Duncan. Then she remembered Trent. She was hurt Duncan dated her for shits and giggles, but she felt dearly for Trent. Gwen just nodded in response and the game continued.

Duncan decided to ask Sierra. "Sierra, truth or dare?"

"Oh I don't know which one to pick! Each option could contain great things for my blog..... But I think the truth will be more revealing so Truth."

Duncan cleared his throat , " that was something, but uh do you think you have a problem ... maybe?"

Sierra's face spared a confused look as she furrowed her eyebrows. " What do you mean?"

Everyone throughout the room shared glances and looks.

"Guys what are you talking about," she said nervously laughing now.

DJ started ,  "Well you know..."

"What?" Sierra replied still clueless.

"Sometimes you can be a little, what's the word, overwhelming?" Trent continued.

Heather scoffed, " Oh my god! Just tell her she is a crazy physco stalker!"

Sierra was hurt. Is that what everyone thought of her? Sure she would admit she loved drama and being a sorta spy as she viewed it. But they thought she was a crazy stalker?

"Oh well, I have to go now it's getting late...." Sierra whispered.

She slowly walked out of the room and everyone glared at Heather and Duncan.

Duncan once again rolled his eyes, " Someone had to tell her , and besides I was just asking what she thought of herself."

" That was so mean Heather. But Duncan you shouldn't have even asked that." Bridgette stated, with others nodding in agreement.

"Whatever she's fine tomorrow her blogs will be up and running," Heather boredly responded.

"OMG , Katie don't you think that was so rude!"

"Yes Sadie like wow!"

"We are so alike! EEEEEE"

Noah mumbled, "Shoot me now please."

The people sitting nearby, such as Trent and Owen, started laughing while the others had no idea what they were doing.

Courtney exclaimed, " Are you seriously laughing about this!?"

"No, no - Noah just had a comment is all...."

"Well uh - dudes and dudettes I say party's over?" Geoff announced.