| Apologies Pt2 |

\ NOT COMPLETE \

Angels teach, command, or inform individuals of their destiny.

Angels may also act to protect or help people.

| Not in Present Time |

--

Angel.

That was a nickname everybody called me when I was younger. It didn't help when I always wore white.

I'm adopted, I don't remember anything at all until I was adopted at the age of four. I don't know a clue about my biological parents either. All my parents have told me about my adoption is that days before actually adopting me, they saw me in their dreams every night.

My mother said to me... "Every dream was the same, you looked like an Angel, with wings and all, you were looking for someone and kept asking me about them, but you never told me their name."

Then my father added on... "It was the exact dream for me as well, I found it weird at first, but I took it as a sign that you'll be the perfect daughter for our family."

My parents told everyone they knew about their dream about me, and that's why everyone called me Angel. My parents aren't around much anymore, they travel a lot. I don't mind it, I can take care of myself, and we have a nanny that takes care of my other adopted siblings so I can just be alone and do what I want most of the time which I liked.

--

  | Present Time | |3rd Person POV/ Y/N POV |

"Thank you, Angel." She said to me with a slight smirk on her face. She began to walk away from me as I stood stunned and confused by her comment.

"A-angel? what does that mean?" I thought to myself. I turned my head to see her walking away. "N-nanno-" I said quietly while reaching my arm for hers but putting it back down realizing it was too late for me to get her attention. "Did she take me seriously? She probably thought I was pulling a prank or something-" I overthought again. I rubbed my eyes stressed and confused because of Nanno. She might not believe me, I will continue to make sure nothing bad happens to her just in case.

The bell suddenly rang and I walked out of the bathroom and started heading towards Classroom B. I walked into Classroom B for once on time and saw that Nanno was looking at me as I walked in. I got to my seat and sat down, Nanno turned her body at me and smiled. I felt flustered by her whenever she smiled. She wasn't like the other people here, It was like she had this aura that drew others towards her, you could say it was one of her charms. The class passed by quickly and I decided to stay a little longer after class to see if Nanno would go up to "The Three Points" before she left school. "There is a new cafe, it looks good!" I-Tim said excitedly, "Let's go, let's go, hurry!" Taew responded while both of them were quickly packing up to leave the classroom. "Nanno, are you coming with us?"

"Yes," Nanno responded, "Y/n since you're here you should come with us too!" I-Tim said looking at me. "Sounds fun," I responded looking up at the group. Nanno looked behind her once again to look at me as I was quickly packing up. "I wonder what she's thinking..." I thought. Unexpectedly I saw the presence of Neung come into the room. "Taew!" Nueng said excitingly at the girl. "Are you free? can you teach me math? I have a math exam tomorrow and I don't know anything." The boy whined to Taew. Nueng was not the brightest one out of "The Three Points," but the only one that would actually acknowledge me for some reason.  Taew sighed at the boy, "I know you don't, you don't study at all," she said to him. "I do! But this is the best I can do," He smiled at her.

"Sit down." She said to him annoyed. "You guys can go without me."

"No, It's fine, we'll wait for you," I-Tim said. Taew pretend to almost hit the boy as she told him to hurry up. Nueng was sitting next to Taew as they were getting started. I sat back down on my seat and began to wait for Nueng and Taew to finish. Suddenly Nanno got up from her seat and started to sit next to me. I looked confused at her while she smirked my way, I decided this might have been a good time to tell her that what I said before wasn't a joke or a prank I was trying to pull. "Nanno-" I turned to her and said, "Why are you here?" She said interrupting me. There was a long pause between us, "What?" I said slowly, confused at her question. She turned her head to the front of the room and started to head back to her seat. She looked so emotionless and so unbothered, it was like she was in her own world and others didn't matter to her.

I put my head down and sighed,

"How do I even get to her when she doesn't even acknowledge me half the time?"

--

"Can you do it?" Taew asked. Neung turned his head, "No" he said smirking at her as they both giggle at each other. "Great." She said sarcastically, "Just look at how I do it," Taew started to explain the math problems to Neung.

Nanno turned her head to look at Nueng studying, Neung looks up at Nanno as they both locked eyes at each other while Taew continues to explain the problem. Nanno smiled at Neung and I could feel my face start to scrunch up. Taew pauses as she realizes both of them staring at each other. I started to bite my lips because of the situation. I knew Taew had a crush on Nueng for a long time now as I-Tim would accidentally tell me at times.

I cursed to myself not sure how Taew would react. Suddenly Taew gets up from her seat and everyone looks at her. "Taew, what's wrong?" Nueng asked. "Taew!" both I-Tim and Nueng yell to the girl wondering why she was leaving the classroom. Both Nueng and I-Tim run for the girl who was clearly upset, leaving me and Nanno to be in the room alone. I stand up from my seat and start packing up my things slowly. "I know you might've not known but Taew has had a crush on Nueng for a long time now, seeing you and Nueng lock eyes might have really upset her," I said to Nanno forwardly, I wasn't going to let her push me away. Nanno stood up to face me as she twirled her hair. "I'm not telling you to back off Nueng or anything, I'm just letting you know since you, I-Tim and Taew are probably going to get closer in a couple of weeks from now.

"Are you jealous of our friendship?" she asked. "No, I just don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt," I said genuinely. She started to walk closer to me, "What If I told you that me, Taew, I-Tim as well as Nueng, Hok and Chit were going to be hanging out together. Will you be jealous then?"

"What? I thought- no, no, why would I be jealous? I'm concerned. Nanno, you shouldn't hang out with "The Three Points." There was a small pause as I sighed. "I'm not jealous- I'm just scared that they will take advantage of you, they might hurt you, spike you! just as they did to me!" I lashed out accidentally.

---

| Three Months Ago | 3rd Person POV

Y/N got out of the bus, ready for her first day of school. Eyes followed the footsteps she took as she entered the campus, whispers covered the air all of which about Y/N.

Y/N walk the halls as people behind her followed, all wanting to talk to the girl. "Introduce yourself to the class." The teacher asked Y/N.

"Hello everyone, I'm Y/N."

The class filled with whispers. "Her voice is so pretty," A girl whispered. "Such a pretty name," Her friend answered."She's so hot" a guy whispered to his best friend.

| Authors Note |

In fact, y/n actually helped a lot of people when she was younger, she didn't realize it but a lot of people would say how she would always light up a room whenever she entered. Everyone would notice her. Once someone actually noticed wings in her shadow.