Warning

This book is under CC attribution noncommercial sharealike which means you can remix, tweak, and build upon this work non-commercially, as long as you credit me.

you also need to tag my account on the story you are using the idea on

if I find out you used my idea without credit ill be veri unhappy >:( and I will ask you to credit me or else... (add the dun dun dun sound effect here). 

"or else what" I hear you ask

I will have it taken down so do the right thing. 

If you wish to use an idea comment on the chapter its on saying that you'd like to use it or something along those lines. 

Basically these are all story ideas I came up with which id love to see written up but I can't do it myself since I'm trash at writing for long periods of time. So here I am giving away any ideas I have and I will update the list as I come up with more. 

So far there may not be a lot depending on when you're reading this (like if you're reading this close to feb 2022 there will be only 5 give or take ideas up here) 

but I hope to give a few of you some Inspiration because I know how hard it can be to think up of an idea on the spot :))

have fun with the ideas, I will put up a short paragraph if I have started writing it myself but not all will have them (btw you can take inspiration from those but please don't copy the whole paragraph I've written :))

The lay out of each chapter 

Original title (can copy) 

potential trigger warnings (TW) that you may add to the story if you feel comfortable writing about it.

Description (cannot copy) 

Story specifics and my opinion 

short paragraph (cannot copy)

how I came up with the idea (for those who care)