Highschool story 1

Original title (can copy): standalone (came up with this name because I was planning for it to be a Standalone XD and it showed how the main character had to stand alone >:))

Potential TW you may add if comfortable to add it: attempted suicide and suicidal thoughts (I mean I guess I can say that this one is pretty obvious as to why as teens but also I was planning on making it a crucial point in the story as the main character tried to kill herself towards the end of the book but do what you want) Bullying (links back to the suicidal thoughts) Mature content  (by mature content I really just mean like fake sex etc so not really that mature)

Description: (cannot copy) When Laura moves onto a new chapter in her life. Her best friend got a new boyfriend. What will happen when her and her best friend's boyfriend start getting closer? New school. Old friends. Who's fake? (kinda cringe ending but ok)

story specificities and my opinions:

so this book was about a girl going to school with a friend who then started to bully her after the MC got confidence (bc she got jealous), the MC friend tries to fight her but the MC doesn't want to so she runs away after everyone started to call her name,  .. cue the attempted suicide (which I was planning to take place by a lake) The love interest found the MC by the suicide attempt and helps her recover and breaks up with the MCs friend.. they start up a fake relationship but were exposed and the MC goes to study abroad without telling the LI. The LI finds out then goes to catch her at the airport but is too late, he signs up to the same school when he finds out where she went and confesses his love. (just told you the whole story so you guys just can take the parts you like if you want, or do the whole thing just more interesting then this short description XD) honestly, I really liked this idea when I came up with it in 2019 but I'm not that sure about it now but I guess someone can get creative with it :)

no short paragraph here, didn't know how to get it started

How I got the idea (for those who care) 

It was actually a dream, and I ended up liking it so much I decided to make it a whole ass story.