Werewolf story 1

Orignial title: (you can use this if you'd like) One word (there was a reason why I named the book like this but I now forgot since I came up with the idea in 2019)

Potential trigger warnings that you may add if you feel comfortable with it: mental abuse (if you really want to also add physical for more hate towards the love interest go ahead) kidnapping (I mean this one is kinda needed for the story so I guess if you can adapt the story to not include this then its up to you) 

Description(cannot copy unless I give permission) 

Like a predator, he snaked towards me. My breathing has stopped and refused to be let go. "Would you look at you." The air hissing out of his soft lips "My perfect mate" . The world faded out into darkness.

***************************************************

When Freya Warren finds a mysterious rose she picks it up and inhales it. Little did she know that rose held majestic powers that turned her into a werewolf.

Kyle King is a ruthless leader who knew about the rose for many years. When he found out about the girl that transformed into a werewolf he knew he had found her.

Meanwhile Freya is getting used to her new found powers, she gets kidnapped by him.

Will love blossom between them or will Freya get scared away by the powerful leader?

Story specificities and my opinions on the idea: 

Basically the description says it all, the girl is a normal human, she sniffs and flower and boom she's a werewolf. Kinda the same as repunzel if you ask me now but ey, I think it will make an interesting story if it can be written well. 

Short paragraph (cannot copy unless I give permission) 

Focus.

Calm.

Eye set on the target.

The dull red dot taunted me, daring me to do it as if it had given up on life after constantly being punctured.

Position.

Pull.

I was met with resistance as the cord protested against my pursuit. Clearly disliking the stretch before it's showtime.

Unlike the string, the lethal dagger peacefully sat in between my fingers occasionally moving its position to a more comfortable one, not caring for all the work the other parts are doing.

The wind combed my black hair away from my focused eyes, giving me a detailed view of the dull spot.

3...

Creaks came from the wooden bow, unable to hold on to the blade for any longer.

2...

Shocks of needles piercing my skin shot up my arm as if fire had engulfed it, but it felt peaceful like the warm sun that beamed down on my body. It reminded me I was alive and I was the one that was bloodthirsty.

1...

The cord darted from my hand as if I was smothering it. Wanting to get as far away as possible but only restricted to how much the bow let it go, imprisoned and frightened.

The arrow twirled through the gloomy sky accurately and buried itself into the red dot, pining itself to it and denying to let go.

"Beautiful" I dropped my position as I saw my coach address me. "This is why you are my best student!"

"Thank you, ma'am." The greying woman stood gracefully in front of me as I crossed my hands behind my back, slowly stretching me up.

"Although if you want to get into the finals you have to relax your muscles more, I saw how much you were struggling with the bow before the release." Lazily nodding I muttered yes ma'am.

A gorgeous toothy grin spears on her face, pleased with my response. She snapped her long fingers as she turned towards the breathtaking mansion where me and my sisters lived, indicating me to follow her. "Come on, we have to talk to your father about the semi-finals."

Gently, I brushed my bow that has an elegant rose engraved onto it, I have no idea why but its been passed down generations, from 1646 if I memorize correctly.

Looking up towards the aged mansion, I gathered my items and followed the mentor, prepared to face my own father.

*
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES NOT PREPARED FOR THE SEMI FINALS!" A chill of fear erupted at the base of my spine. "I PAY YOU $1MILLION PER MONTH AND YOU CANT LEARN MY CHILD HOW TO RELAX!"

"Sir, you hav..."

"I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT!" Wood was flung across the room as his bleeding fist smashed against his desk. His breath was ragged with anger "GET OUT!"

 How I came up with the idea (for anyone who cares)

I wanted to write a werewolf story for a while but couldn't get an original idea so I looked at the images that you can use for book covers and I found one with a rose, I then thought about.. what if there's a girl who sniffs a flower and becomes a werewolf and boom... there was my idea. But like I said it does sound similar to repunzel altho that wasn't my intention or inspiration XD

(also I cannot spell so if you see me spelling stuff wrong that's why)