zombie survival 1

Probably going to be the only zombie story imma mention and tbh I think this is a basic concept anyway.

original title: 2072

potential trigger warnings (TW) that you may add to the story if you feel comfortable writing about it: Death (I mean its a zombie apocalypse, what did you expect. Also the main characters death(if you want a tragedy story))

Description (cannot copy)

Something happened and it's something bad no one wished that this would happen but WW3 broke out and (country, real or fake) set out a bioweapon that was unfortunately too strong to control and ended up waking the dead once again.

Who knew that I would be hiding and running away from those zombies. Alone...

Or was it until a group of raiders knocked on my door that my life turned out in an unexpected way and instead of dying to rotten flesh, I died to a leader who's trying to rebuild civilisation.

Story specifics and my opinion

I guess the description says everything, and my only opinion is that its kinda a basic concept like said above.

short paragraph (kinda short) (cannot copy)

start:

What do you think of when you think of the future. Flying cars? Time travel? Living in mars?

Well how about rich cities and ruel waste lands. Full of the unused plastic throughout years a full array of disposing banana peels to plastic bags that were ripped and torn to shred by the lightest wind blow while the clothes less trees desperately reach out for it hoping that it won't get lost in the dirt and harm any more of its brothers and sisters.

That's just the sad reality of things. The sky's were no longer blue, the grass was no longer green, clothing went from fashionable style to rags and food went scarce to the overflowing population .

Only the richest survived in this cruel world, living away in their fancy apartments. The government no longer supports us people even as bases to our current president for 16 years "we aren't worth their spendings"

I wish I lived back in the 2000 from what grandma tells me it was a gorgeous place, big houses for people to buy or rent, plenty of food and fast food for everyone to share, people would live to 100 years old and the people who survived world war 2 had so much to share. She got to go to school and find her dream job and grandpa then they had my mother and my mother then had me.

Ending: ( I wrote the end since I thought it would've motivated me more to keep writing this story.. but nope XD)

"Why don't you trust me?" Dylan turned to me throwing his hands up in the air.

He doesn't understand does he, I don't want him to be heart broken. I love him but I want him to be with someone else who would actually be alive in a couple days.

"I do trust you" my vision gradually blurred as my eyes filled with water and I got punched in the guts by my overwhelming emotions.

"Then why don't you let me love you Eve"
Tears uncontrollably ran down my face as I turned around to walk away and he grabbed me

"Where do you think youre going we aren't done" I swiftly snached my hand and headed towards the door along with the gun I needed to finish this job while wiping the tears. "What you never loved me did you, you played with me and my emotions, are you really that selfish that you would do that in the middle of me trying to rebuild everything are you trying to st-"