I AM MY FATHER'S WEAPON!

* Faltra City *

People were being evacuated to Faltra, the information of incomprehensible numbers of Fallen scared numerable men, women and children. They were being moved into the city with the assistance of the city guard.

A man carrying an older woman on his back spoke with a younger woman.

"We're alright now. The city is protected by Lady Celestine's barrier, the Fallen won't get in."

These men and women know not of the Fallen that has crawled its way into the city, the bloodshed that shall happen would be horrifying.

* Inn *

The gigantic Fallen was standing in front of Rem and Celestine, their eyes cautious and fearful.

"So, you're Celestine Baudelaire? Well, you can go and die, for starters."

The remains of Galluk were nothing but a pool of blood and the stained robes he once wore, the Fallen stood there.

"It was a piece of cake, breaking your barrier, thanks to that stupid human. I guess you can't even detect hidden Fallen."

"No way... I can't believe Galluk would lead a Fallen here."

Celestine said, her voice weak and depressed. One of Celestine's guards then shouted.

"You tricked Galluk into this!"

"Lady Rem! Please take care of Lady Celestine!"

The other guard said, in response, Rem nodded.

"*Laughs* You really think escape is possible!"

Rem took Celestine by her hand and ran. As they ran, Celestine's bodyguards prepared to strike against the Fallen.

"Everyone, run! There's a Fallen!"

The wall of the Inn exploded with a mist of dust in its wake, when it dissipated the Fallen stood there holding a guard by his head as he chuckled.

Rem held Celestine by the arm and ran, through the corridors of the city, they ran and ran, as fast as they could from the Fallen. Celestine started to feel pain as Rem continued to hold her.

"Rem, that hurts!"

"Just hang in there!"

They turned right to an alley.

"No! Not that way!"

It was a dead end, behind them was the Fallen.

"Your game of tag is over, ant!"

Rem took out a summoning crystal.

"Come forth, Asulau!"

A bluish mist came forth

"Oh! A summon, huh?"

From it a 2 horned bull with another gigantic horn on its massive back. The summon rammed the Fallen and forced him back but the Fallen was holding, with one upper cut, the summon was sent flying in the air. Midair, the body turned black and disappeared and went back to the summoning crystal of Rem.