❤︎꧁𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝꧂❤︎

Art Credit:

POV: 2nd

Things had been wonderful lately. Just you and Eclipse. Because they embody both of the boys, showing love to both of them was now easier. The whole event took you awhile to plan but you were determined to go through with it.

You and Eclipse were closer then you even thought you were ever going to get. You had no idea how romantic your relationship was going to get until Sun asked you to be their valentine a week before. You of course said yes. Now was the part you had to get everything together.

Everything was packed and ready. You called Eclipse down from their room and you both got into you're car. Pulling up to a small hill in a park, you got out of the car and began to set up the romantic picnic you had planned. It wasn't much but you felt it was a good way to start something new.

You had asked Eclipse to stay out in the car while you worked on the arrangement and they patiently waited.  You walked back down the hill and to the car with a cloth. "Eclipse, I'm going to put this over your eyes, okay? Just trust me and I'll lead you." "sure thing my comet~" they said sweetly.

You played the cloth gently over their eyes and tied it behind their jester-like hat. Taking their hand, you helped lift them out of the car and led them over to the cute picnic. You gently pulled down on his arm and asked him to sit down. They did so obediently and smiled. "So my little comet, do we get to see now?" You giggled at their comment and gently took off the cloth.

Their eyes met yours and the beautiful sunset surrounding you. Fake candles gently glowed on the red and white blanket and basket. The basket was full of different sweets and a small box.

"Do you like it?" You asked nervously. "Of course my comet. It's beautiful; You're beautiful." They smiled as the pink hue of the sky graced both of you. Your heart felt as if it was trying to leave your chest as you reached for the basket. You pulled out the small box inside and handed it over to Eclipse. "I-it's not much, but I hope you guys like it" you said shyly.

Their eyes lit up at the small gift. It was a small half sun and moon pendant with a picture of you inside. You began to get nervous about the gift the more Eclipse looked at it. "Oh comet, I love it. I'll never take it off. This means so much to us" they put the necklace around their neck and looked down at you. Their eyes now took on the pink hue the sky once had. You felt your heart skip a beat as you stared into his eyes. "Now it's my turn"

They didn't move for a moment so you were confused what they meant before your back met the blanket. Eclipse hovered over your body and looked down at you. The stars behind their head glistened in your eyes and only made you more amazing to them. "Comet, is it okay if we-" they paused for a moment. "We understand if you want to take things slow so-" he was cut off once more by you kissing him. You were kissing them. They were taken aback for a moment but soon melted into your touch. Everything felt like a dream.

Taking a moment to look at each other, Eclipse smirks before leaning down to whisper into your ear,

"Now for our gift~"

A/N
Ummm hiiiiiii! Happy Valentine's Day guys! Sorry this is so short but it's not relevant my to the story so enjoy a cute moment with Eclipse. I hope y'all have a wonderful Valentines if you celebrate it. If you don't, that's ok. Have a wonderful day or night loves!
Bye~