How I got my curse Erie's POV

You can access 'Broken' by hscheibmeir here. If you didn't read the description, just know her book will be important later.

(⚠️blood warning⚠️)
credits to @jahsissy for the art and
hailstorm for helping me with the adjectives and editing/ revising stuff.

Erie's backstory

It was the day of my 3rd birthday and I was so excited. I was so happy my grin reached all the way to my ears. You could tell how excited I was just from looking at me and I loved it, it was like any other normal birthday party you know with the cake, the friends, the blood, the curse, and then unexpected rain. Oh right...that doesn't happen at anyone else's birthday. Well maybe if I explain you'll understand. When I was three I was cursed. Devil knows why. But that's a simpler way to put it. Let me give you ALL the details.

So as I said before I was turning three. My birthday party had just started and I was having fun with my friends and playing games. Then my parents got the pink and purple cake out of the fridge, they told us to sit on the seats, as they walked towards me with the cake there was a booming sound, and I found myself drenched in crimson liquid. My bright smile slowly came down. As I started to realize what had happened, tears streamed down my face and I stared to scream at the top of my lungs.

I looked down, seeing my mother and father who where now on the floor without their heads. When I looked up, there was a shadow figure standing in front of me holding my parents heads from their hair. The charcoal colored shadow moved closer with my parent's heads clenched in its hand, dragging itself along the floor.

I looked back to see that all my friends had left me to die

I looked back to see that all my friends had left me to die. Frightened, I turned around with my hands over my mouth, worried my head would be chopped off too.

It straightened and looked directly at me,it's non-existant eyes boring into my soul

I didn't have time to scream as the shadow was suddenly inside me, so fast it could have well as been lightning.

I was thrown back by the sudden force of the merge.

I crashed against the wall, sliding down quickly.
Rain poured buckets outside, rapping on the roof, almost demanding entrance.

And that's how I got my curse.