School Yai's POV

*Time skip one year less than a decade*

yai's POV

Now I'm 12 and starting my first year in midde school. Right now I wish I wasn't in public school. My aunt, Ori said I needed to be more social but I think that she just wanted to stop seeing the gloomy rain that pours outside the windows of her house when I'm around.

  You see, my parents had wrote a will so that if my parents where not able to take care of me anymore my aunt would be my guardian.

   But now I found myself stuck in a hallway full of people and the sides of the walls started caving in. I tryed to excape into a stall inside the restroom. as I slowly regaind consciousness, I realized I was already tardy.

  My first class was character strong which basicly just builds on your identity when no ones around. It was pretty boring and I didn't have a "Buddy" to be with because everyone pared with all their friends from elementary. Of course no one wants to be the depressed Potatoes partner.

  So first day of school, not so good but I am not going to tell aunt Ori about it. I am going to do the "smart thing" and bottle up all feelings I have.

 I am going to do the "smart thing" and bottle up all feelings I have