:Gone.

Marley's moms pov*
Bang!
The sound of a gun awoken me from my deep slumber,
Bang!
The sound went agian quickly realising what happend and gathering my thoughts i run to marleys room but quickly grabing the small pistol underneath my headboard first.

"Marley!" I scream running down the hallway being very cautious when passing the hallway window.

"Marley!" I approach her room and look around to see an empty bed.

"MARLEY!" i scream the fear rushing through me like cold water pouring down my back, it felt like a small heart attack slowly making its way to my chest.

Bang!

The sound going off in my head once more, my motherly instincts taking over and without thinking i run outside ready to shoot but thankgod my foolish child was lighting a cigarette and the light let me see her face before i started to shoot.

"Marley!" Anger rose over me i was not fond of cigarettes considering they killed my mother she had a bear in her hand and her fathers 30/30 pointed towards the ground .

"Mom" she screamed in joy i could soon see she was intoxicated and that she was shooting at empty beer cans on the gate.

Anger engulfs me as i march my way over to her. And before i could stop myself my hand thinks before my head.

Marley's pov*
It stung like a bitch, my face would definitely have a mark tommorow.

I wouldnt be suprised if i had one now but all i could do was laugh, i got the rise out of her that ive always wanted.

"What is wrong with you?!" She half screams. She is such a hypocrite and I decided then, while I was under the empression that I would let it out, all of it.
"You" I say lightly but I knew she heard me "exscuse me?" She says anger in her voice.
"Your such a hypocrite, you say im to young to drink but you buy alcohol for Gage, that im reckless but you make me this way, that i cant control myself but why bother when your always gonna be there to ruin my buzz anyway!"
The words came out much hasher than I intended but the anger feeled me and I turned around and shot straight towards the last can not missing.

I was proud of myself, my father taught me how to shoot when I was 13, he died last year from a house fire, nobody knows what started it.

The rumors are that my mom started it others are that there teenage daughter left her heater on and he was asleep when it started, and that the smoke choked him, i guess that was just more realastic.

"Look at me when im talking to you!" Im snaped out of my thoughts to my mothers yelling. "Give me the gun" she says sternly going to reach for it but i back up.
It was my dads gun it was something that he left for me and it never left my possession, it was very important to me and she knew that. "give me the gun."
"No"
"Marley give me the fucking gun" she reaches for it and before i realised we where pulling it back in forth like young children fighting over a toy, struggling to keep my grasps i kick my mom in the shin she yelps in pain but before i knew it the gun goes off but neither me or my mom are backing down.

The gun goes off a second time but this time the gun goes directly through my moms foot and she drops to ground yelling in pain, but all i do is back up and start walking back to the house but now completely sober.

I hear my mom screaming at me telling me to call the ambulance but she was over reacting so I just went up to my bathroom and took a shower before brushing my teeth and going to sleep.

~*~

I wake up to the sound of a cop car siren ringing through my ears from down stairs and quickly feel the second presence in my room.